SecuraSpan HLL Lifeline Assembly – (20ft. – 100ft.) Cable lifeline, Tensioner, Metal energy absorber, Saflok carabiners at each end
$614.00 – $914.00 + Free Shipping
- 20ft – 100ft cable lifeline
- Turnbuckle-style tensioner
- Two Saflok carabiners
- All-metal energy absorber
- Includes mounting hardware
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
UFA30090 3/4″ Removable Bolt Anchor for Concrete – KStrong$136.00
Small Steel Carabiner (ANSI) – KStrong UFC401100$24.07
Large Steel Carabiner (ANSI) – KStrong UFC408120$55.23
Small Steel Carabiner, 1” Opening (ANSI) – KStrong UFC401110$25.83
Oval Quarter Turn Locking Steel Carabiner (ANSI) – KStrong UFC401101$11.80
Guardrail Cage, 5.5′ diameter – additional Guardrail add-on kit for uneven surfaces also available – 3M 8530854
Guardrail add-on kit for uneven surfaces – designed for 8530854 Guardrail Cage – 3M 8530856
Portable Access Ladder, Adjustable Platform, 2-User Rated Portable Access Ladder System – 3M DBI-SALA 8530852 and 8530853$26,982.00 – $27,461.70
6 in. and 12 in. Toggle Bolt Fastener Kit For Roof Top Anchor, 4 ea/Pack – 7241182 & 7241183 – 3M DBI-SALA$204.00 – $215.00
6 in. and 12 in. Concrete Bolt Fastener Kit For Roof Top Anchor, 4 ea/Pack – 7241180 & 7241181 – 3M DBI-SALA$204.00 – $212.00
(20ft. – 100ft.) cable lifeline assembly for SecuraSpan, includes tensioner, termination and mounting hardware, metal energy absorber.
- (20ft. – 100ft.) cable lifeline assembly for SecuraSpan
- Built-in turnbuckle-style tensioner
- Saflok carabiners attached to each end of assembly
Horizontal Lifelines (HLL)
Horizontal lifelines are more than a mere line connected between 2+ anchors, it is a secure attachment point for users working across a large horizontal surface. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
Choosing the right horizontal lifelines depends on:
- The attachment structure - like I-beam, rebar stub, concrete, column or roof/
- Lifeline material type - Synthetic lines are extremely lightweight and compact while galvanized or stainless steel options offer added corrosion and abrasion resistance and typically require less fall clearance.
- Your clearance requirements - The distance between the work area and the next level or obstruction is often called “fall clearance,”
- Number of users - Systems are available for one, two, and even up to six workers depending upon your job-site needs.
In short - horizontal lifelines allow users to move across large work areas while remaining connected to a continuous system.
SecuraSpan Horizontal Lifeline System (HLL)
The SecureSpan HLL system has two models, one for attachment to I-beams & another for attachment to rebar/shear stud.
Secure span systems are simple, yet effective. These systems are made up of modular, multi-base designs that accommodate steel and concrete beams.
Spans widths can be up to 60ft. per span, and include optional pass-by brackets to allow attached workers easy mobility between spans.
- Easy to move, transport and setup
- Top-mounted adjustment system
- High quality build, durable and dependable equipment from a global manufacturer 3M.
- Allows for INDEFINITE length system configurations
- Allow worker tie-off and continuous attachment across large horizontal work areas
- Energy absorber minimizes dangerous falling forces in the even of an incident
- Flexible allows for attachment of up to 6 total workers (2 per span).
- Adjustable stanchion can be offset 20-degrees to the left or right; even completely horizontal for transport
- Various lengths and components available
- Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
- I-Beam HLL System - (20 ft. – 60 ft.) Lifeline, Fits flanges from 6″ – 12″ & up to 2-1/4″ thick
- Rebar/Shear Stud HLL System - (40 ft. – 60 ft.) Lifeline, fits rebar/shear stud with 1/2″ to 1″ dia. and 4″ to 12″ center-to-center
- Lifeline Assembly – (20ft. – 100ft.) Cable lifeline, Tensioner, Metal energy absorber, Saflok™ carabiners at each end
- 7400045 Loop Rebar HLL Stanchion - Use with Rebar/Shear Stud
- 7400087 Perpendicular I-Beam HLL Stanchion - Use with perpendicular I-beams
- 7400053 Rebar/Shear Stud Conversion Kit: I-beam to Rebar/Shear Stud.
- 7400052 I-Beam Stanchion Conversion Kit: Rebar/shear stud to I-beam.
- 7400008 I-Beam Stanchion Conversion Kit: End anchor to intermediate bracket.
- 7400089 I-Beam Stanchion Conversion Kit: 7400047 stanchion to intermediate bracket for perpendicular system.
|Mpn||7403020, 7403030, 7403040, 7403050, 7403060, 7403070, 7403080, 7403090, 7403100|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
|Horizontal Lifeline Span Type|
Single or Multi-Span
|Max Number of Users|
2 Workers Per Span, 6 Total
|Anchor Installation Type|
20 ft. (6m), 30 ft. (9.14m), 40 ft. (12.2m), 50 ft. (15.2m), 60 ft. (18.2m), 70 ft. (21.3m), 80 ft. (24.3m), 90 ft. (27.4m), 100 ft. (30.5m)
There are no reviews yet.