1001378 – Suspended Workman’s Chair – 15″ x 18″ x 0.75″ rigid board, Suspension Rings, Adjustable, Tool Bags$571.00
2D Lineman Belt – Includes two S-shaped floating D-rings, Tool Snaps, Metal ID Plate, Adjustable
4D Lineman Belt – Four D-rings, Support seat, Gut strap, Metal ID plate, Tool snaps & rings, Tape thong
Boatswain Chair Work Seat – 3M DBI-SALA$321.00
Boatswain Chair Work Seat with Cushion and Side Snaps – 3M DBI-SALA$570.00
Derrick Belt – For working on tubing & monkey board, Front d-rings, Rigid belly pad, Pass-thru style, Polyester/nylon materials$463.00
Derrick Positioning Belt with Pass-Thru Suspension Strap Harness Connector, Yellow, Universal – 3M DBI-SALA 1000570$348.00
ExoFit NEX Miner’s Tongue Buckle Belt – Grommeted miner’s gear straps, Attach tool pouches$340.00
ExoFit Tongue Buckle Belt – Adjustable, For attachment to Tool Pouches$104.50
PROTECTA Tongue Buckle Belt – Includes: Back d-ring, Grommeted miner’s straps, Adds tool pouches, Easy adjustment$86.00
Suspension Work Seat – 3M DBI-SALA$615.00
Universal Seat Sling with Belt Looks, 8″ nylon web seat sling, Suspension D-ring, Attachment Loops – 3M DBI-SALA$262.00
X100 Tongue Buckle Belt – Back D-ring, Steel Grommets, Adjustable Fit$154.00
X100 Tongue Buckle Belt – Floating D-ring, Steel Grommets, Adjustable Fit$116.00
X100 Tongue Buckle Belt – Side D-rings, Steel Grommets, Adjustable Fit$162.00
Showing all 15 results
A body belt is ideal when there is 0% CHANCE OF FREE-FALL and a harness is ideal when that chance of fall exists. A work-seat MUST be used with a full-body harness.
A fall protection belt is ideally for positioning, restraining or other situations with 0% chance of a free-fall.
Choosing the right body belt or work-seat
Consider some of the following when choosing a body belt or work seat:
- Work Positioning – Body belts are great for positioning, they often include fixed d-ring which can be used with a lanyard to sustain the user in a specific position.
- Restraint – Some body-belts include a fixed back OR floating D-rings which can be used to anchor the user and protect against a leading edge.
- Back & Tool Support – Most of the belts provide FANTASTIC back support and over allow attachment of additional storage containers.
- Suspension – Work-seats are specifically built for suspension but MUST BE used in conjunction with a complete fall arrest system (Anchor, Body Support & Connector).
See all 3M Fall Protection Body Belts & Work seats
- Tongue-buckle Belts – Easy to fit and can accommodate a large variety of sizes, shapes and clothing options.
- Lineman Belts – Designed to provide comfort, freedom of movement and be easy-to-use for most pole-climbing applications.
- Derrick Belts – For those working on monkey or tubing board, they are designed to attach to a variety of derrick-style harnesses and feature front rings for use with a positioning lanyard.
- Work seats – Are useful for inspection work, window washing and other maintenance..