Safety Boot Guardrail System – Reusable guardrail system – Eliminates bracing – Create instant toeboards – Temporary rail construction – Exceeds OSHA guardrail regs – Made in the USA – Safety Maker SB001
$23.00 – $6,308.00
- Unlimited possibilities – Create OSHA compliant guardrails using 2X4’s and Safety Boots
- Be proactive – Construct a guardrail in minutes and expand throughout each construction phase
- 24/7 fall protection – Passive guardrails are always there when you need them to prevent falls and protect personnel
- Simple use – Assemble two 2X4 into an installed base and you’ve got an OSHA compliant post
- Instant toe-board – includes a slot on each side, allowing lateral placement into boot to meet toe-board regulations
- Compact design – Measures in at 10-1/2″ diagonal (Just under 8″ x 8″ square) and weights under 10 lbs each
- Need a taller guardrail? – If you require guardrail that exceeds 42″, please check out the Tall Guardrail Base (Required for Safety Boot guardrail that exceeds 45 inches in height and up to a maximum height of 65 inches)
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Standoff Mounting System – Adds 7.5 in. of clearance on the platform edge – Provides a grab spot for personnel using ladder – Mounts directly to existing railing – Adjustable height – Easy installation – PS DOORS LSG-STNDOFF$205.00
Adjustable Safety Gate – Self-closing fall protection swing gate – Fits openings from 18 in. to 36 in. – Easy installation in minutes – Meets OSHA, CE and ANSI guardrail standards – PS DOORS EdgeHalt ASG-1836$248.99
GrabSafe for Ladder Safety Gate – Horizontal grab bars for atop fixed ladder – Provides grip spot while entering/exiting ladder – Simple installation – Direct connection to fixed ladders – PS Doors GBS
Adapter Brackets for Ladder Safety Gate – No-drill design – Allows connection to flat, angle iron or unique mounting applications – For LSG & LSGF safety gates – PS DOORS LSG-X-X-X$40.00 – $187.00
Ladder Safety Gate – Self-closing industrial swing gate – Universal swing direction – Fits adjustable width openings – OSHA & ANSI Compliant – Passive fall protection safety gate – PS DOORS LSG
Paired Ladder Safety Gate – Dual industrial self-closing swing gate – Prevents falls from elevated platforms – OSHA & ANSI Compliant – Simple installation – PS Doors LSG-DBL$412.00 – $648.00
Full-height Ladder Safety Gate – Self-closing industrial swing gate – Ships fully assembled – Easy installation – Meets OSHA & ANSI – PS DOORS LSGF$419.00 – $564.00
Loading Dock Safety Gate – Prevents falls from docks, bays & exposed edges – Adjustable width – Slam-proof design – 90-degree vertical lift – PS DOORS LDSG$1,052.00 – $1,292.00
Unlimited Guardrail Potential
The SafetyBoot is not worn on your feet, it is THE reusable guardrail solution designed to maximize versatility, minimize waste and keep people safe! The safety boot is made from a high-impact polymer and weights just 2 lbs, but insert two 2X4’s into the base and you’ve got a rigid post. Slide some horizontal boards into the base and create instant toe-boards. The base itself is easy to install, with just a few bolts and washers the boot can be anchored into concrete, steel, wood.
Proactive & Proven
Guardrails cannot protect employees tomorrow, we must act today! Keep a supply ready for your crew for immediate protection against open edges and potential falls. Use the SafetyBoot to protect a job-site BEFORE your people leave for the day – no loose ends. Once a job is finished, break down your guardrails and prepare for the next build site. Use your SafetyBoot for years to come, minimize the cost of waste and fees from renting re-renting the same equipment.
The SafetyBoot can installed into wooden frames, plywood, steel and concrete using the included fasteners and/or washers. Installation is simple and can be broken down to 4 distinct steps.
- Assemble – Cut 2X4 lumber into 42″ inch lengths, place into base (one at a time) and fasten with lag screw.
- Position – Place the boots in a line along unprotected areas – no more than 8ft. apart.
- Secure – Fasten safety boots to flooring using included washers and fasteners.
- Build – Fasten top and mid rails to post, then insert toe-board.
Includes FOUR fender washers for each boot. Fasteners are not included. See instructions here for fasteners specs.
Safety Boot by Safety Maker
- The Safety Boot Guardrail System is proudly made in the U.S.A.!!
- The Safety Boot offers a free standing guardrail system that can remain in place throughout construction including drywall installation and inside finishing work. No bracing required.
- The Safety Boot is reusable! Once permanent railings are installed, the posts and Safety Boots can be easily removed and on to your next jobsite or temporary safety rail application.
- Anchors into most of your common subfloor materials, including concrete decks
- Toeboards (Required by OSHA) drop directly into the slots making 90 degree angles easy! No fasteners needed.
- Crafted from durable high impact safety yellow polymer the Safety Boot is backed by a one-year replacement guarantee.
- Each Safety Boot guardrail system unit is labeled with a QR code for easy on-site scanning to download installation instructions in multiple languages. You can also download the instructions here (English and Spanish).
|Mpn||sb001, sb024, sb288|
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 7 in|
SB001 – Single, SB024 – 24 Pack, SB288 – Pallet (288 pack)