7400045 – SecuraSpan Loop Rebar HLL Stanchion w/ Base, Fits: 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ dia. & from 3.5″ to 8″ tall with 3 in. or greater spacing
$510.00 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- For use with SecuraSpan Rebar/Shear Stud HLL System
- Stanchion w/ loop rebar base & bracket
- Fits 1/2 in. to 4-1/2 in. diameter (#4 to #12 rebar)
- 3-1/2 in. to 8 in. tall (8.9-20.3 cm) with 3 in. (7.6 cm) or greater spacing
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
DBI-SALA Construction Roof Anchor – Installs to rebar ring during pre-cast concrete work – Easy installation – Ratcheting securement system – No special tools required – Can be used with HLL system – 2190074 3M DBI-SALA$966.00
DBI-SALA Standing Seam Roof Anchor – Installs to flat or sloped standing seam roofs – Easy installation – Optional SRL anchor point – Low profile design – Non-penetrating clamp attachment – 2190073 3M DBI-SALA$495.43
DBI-SALA Swiveling Roof Anchor – Installs to sloped/flat wood and metal decking roofs – Easy installation – Secondary d-ring attachment point – Low profile – Ideal for use with HLL system – 2190071 3M DBI-SALA$310.29
Sliding Beam Anchor – Fits beam flange 3-1/2 to 14 in wide – Corrosion resistant – Fully adjustable – Guarded lock – Replaceable wear pads – 3M PROTECTA 2104703$135.43
RailDog Sliding Rail Anchor – Installs onto 2-3/4 in. to 3-1/4 in. wide rails – Hands free horizontal mobility – Stainless steel – Carabiner – 3M PROTECTA 2199938
Reusable Roof Anchor For Standing Seam Roofs – For flat or sloped standing seam roofs – Non-penetrating design – Portable – Reusable clamps – 3M PROTECTA 2190072$287.14
Knock-Down Disposable Roof Anchor (12 Pack) – For sloped or flat wooden roofs – Fast and easy nail installation – Stamped design is bent to fit roof – 3M PROTECTA 2103680
42in. Concrete Anchor Strap (25 Pack) – Web loop on each end – Slips over rebar – Abrasion resistant wear pad – Disposable design – 3M PROTECTA 2190063
42in. Concrete Anchor Strap (25 Pack) – D-ring at one end web loop on other – Slips over rebar – Abrasion resistant wear pad – Disposable design – 3M PROTECTA 2190057
Concrete Strut Anchor – Complete hands-free horizontal mobility – Accommodates 1-5/8 in. wide struts – Stainless Steel – Saflok steel carabiner – 3M PROTECTA AN220A$81.00
Stanchion with loop rebar base and intermediate bracket, fits 1/2 in. to 4-1/2 in. diameter (#4 to #12 rebar) and 3-1/2 in. to 8 in. tall (8.9-20.3 cm) with 3 in. (7.6 cm) or greater spacing
Stanchion with loop rebar base and intermediate bracket for building your very own SecuraSpan System.
Horizontal Lifelines (HLL)
Horizontal lifelines are more than a mere line connected between 2+ anchors, it is a secure attachment point for users working across a large horizontal surface. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
Choosing the right horizontal lifelines depends on:
- The attachment structure - like I-beam, rebar stub, concrete, column or roof/
- Lifeline material type - Synthetic lines are extremely lightweight and compact while galvanized or stainless steel options offer added corrosion and abrasion resistance and typically require less fall clearance.
- Your clearance requirements - The distance between the work area and the next level or obstruction is often called “fall clearance,”
- Number of users - Systems are available for one, two, and even up to six workers depending upon your job-site needs.
In short - horizontal lifelines allow users to move across large work areas while remaining connected to a continuous system.
SecuraSpan Horizontal Lifeline System (HLL)
Secure span systems are simple, yet effective. These systems are made up of modular, multi-base designs that accommodate steel and concrete beams.
Spans widths can be up to 60ft. per span, and include optional pass-by brackets to allow attached workers easy mobility between spans.
- Easy to move, transport and setup
- Top-mounted adjustment system
- High quality build, durable and dependable equipment from a global manufacturer 3M.
- Allows for INDEFINITE length system configurations
- Allow worker tie-off and continuous attachment across large horizontal work areas
- Energy absorber minimizes dangerous falling forces in the even of an incident
- Flexible allows for attachment of up to 6 total workers (2 per span).
- Adjustable stanchion can be offset 20-degrees to the left or right; even completely horizontal for transport
- Various lengths and components available
- Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
- I-Beam HLL System - (20 ft. – 60 ft.) Lifeline, Fits flanges from 6″ – 12″ & up to 2-1/4″ thick
- Rebar/Shear Stud HLL System - (40 ft. – 60 ft.) Lifeline, fits rebar/shear stud with 1/2″ to 1″ dia. and 4″ to 12″ center-to-center
- Lifeline Assembly – (20ft. – 100ft.) Cable lifeline, Tensioner, Metal energy absorber, Saflok™ carabiners at each end
- 7400045 Loop Rebar HLL Stanchion - Use with Rebar/Shear Stud
- 7400087 Perpendicular I-Beam HLL Stanchion - Use with perpendicular I-beams
- 7400053 Rebar/Shear Stud Conversion Kit: I-beam to Rebar/Shear Stud.
- 7400052 I-Beam Stanchion Conversion Kit: Rebar/shear stud to I-beam.
- 7400008 I-Beam Stanchion Conversion Kit: End anchor to intermediate bracket.
- 7400089 I-Beam Stanchion Conversion Kit: 7400047 stanchion to intermediate bracket for perpendicular system.
|Dimensions||40 × 12 × 32 in|
|Horizontal Lifeline Span Type|
Single or Multi-Span
|Max Number of Users|
2 Workers Per Span, 6 Total
|Anchor Installation Type|
40 ft. (12.2m), 60 ft. (18.2m)