7608002 – Sayfline Sleeve for use with permanent multi-span system, Permanent Installation
$418.29 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- For use with Sayfline permanent multi-span system
- Allows for hands-free operation
- Provides secure attachment point
- Permanent installation
- Durable steel
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
M100 Lifting Ring Kit – Enables M100 counterweight box to be moved with overhead lifting equipment – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530914$1,300.00
M200 Mast Forklift Transport Kit – Enables mast to be separated from the base and transported vertically using a forklift – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530912$800.00
M200 Jack Stabilizing Kit – Designed to stabilize and level counterweight base systems – Removable for ease of transport and storage – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530907$1,500.00
M200 Rescue Mount and Pulley Kit – Allows a rescue device to be mounted on the M200 – Includes mounting brackets and redirect pulleys – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530905$1,800.00
M200 Flush Floor Base – Permanently Mounted – Works with all M200 Masts – Corrosion Resistant- 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530889$3,500.00
M200 Permanent Floor Mount Base – Permanently floor mounted design – Works with all M200 Masts – Corrosion Resistant- 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530888$2,400.00
M200 Multi-directional Counterweight Base – Easy transport – Leveling jacks for stability – Slip-resistant walking surface – Improved mobility – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530887/8530886$12,100.00 – $12,500.00
M200 Semi-Fixed Height Mast – 12 ft. Reach – Two User – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 853090x$9,600.00 – $10,200.00
M200 Adjustable Height Mast – 12 ft. Reach – Double User – Automatic Fail-safe Lock – Power Height Adjustment – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 853089x$18,000.00 – $19,500.00
M200 Semi-Fixed Height Mast – 15 ft. Reach – Single User – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530xxx$8,600.00 – $9,200.00
Sayflink sleeve for Sayfline permanent multi-span horizontal lifeline system.
- Sayflink sleeve for use with Sayfline permanent multi-span system
- Smooth and effortless hands-free operation
- Allows for Pass-thru 100% tie-off protection
- For use with SRL or shock absorbing lanyard
- Sleeve is permanently installed to horizontal lifeline for easy of use
- High-strength steel construction
- Allows for various lengths and individual components
Horizontal Lifelines (HLL)
Horizontal lifelines are more than a mere line connected between 2+ anchors, it is a secure attachment point for users working across a large horizontal surface. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
Choosing the right horizontal lifelines depends on:
- The attachment structure - like I-beam, rebar stub, concrete, column or roof/
- Lifeline material type - Synthetic lines are extremely lightweight and compact while galvanized or stainless steel options offer added corrosion and abrasion resistance and typically require less fall clearance.
- Your clearance requirements - The distance between the work area and the next level or obstruction is often called “fall clearance,”
- Number of users - Systems are available for one, two, and even up to six workers depending upon your job-site needs.
In short - horizontal lifelines allow users to move across large work areas while remaining connected to a continuous system.
Sayfline Horizontal Lifeline System
Extremely lightweight horizontal lifeline systems which prioritize portability - this system is lightweight and easy to move from one job site to another. Sayfline cable systems are well-suited for harsh environments ir where minimal clearance exists.
The synthetic Sayfline system is lightweight, easy to use and engineered with all the 3M Fall Protection love and attention fall arrest equipment deserves. These horizontal lifeline systems are ideal where portability and flexibility is a must. Ideal for maintenance, bridgework, construction and other general industry applications.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|
|Horizontal Lifeline Span Type|
|Max Number of Users|
2 Workers Max
|Features||Permanent System Shuttle|
|For Use With||Sayfline™ Permanent Multi-Span HLL|
|Weight Capacity||310 lbs. (141 kg)|