X100 Tongue Buckle Belt – Side D-rings, Steel Grommets, Adjustable Fit
$162.00 + Free Shipping
- Side D-rings
- Allows for tool pouch attachment
- Used in many construction-style harnesses
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
X100 Tongue Buckle Belt – Floating D-ring, Steel Grommets, Adjustable Fit$116.00
X100 Tongue Buckle Belt – Back D-ring, Steel Grommets, Adjustable Fit$154.00
PROTECTA Tongue Buckle Belt – Includes: Back d-ring, Grommeted miner’s straps, Adds tool pouches, Easy adjustment$86.00
ExoFit NEX Miner’s Tongue Buckle Belt – Grommeted miner’s gear straps, Attach tool pouches$340.00
ExoFit Tongue Buckle Belt – Adjustable, For attachment to Tool Pouches$104.50
Delta adjustable tongue buckle belt with side d-rings for work-positioning applications.
- Includes side D-rings for positioning applications
- Provides the option of additional tool storage
- Makes it easy to attach tool carrying pouches to belt
- Lightweight, easy to wear, operate and remove after a hard days work
- More personal storage will SIGNIFICANTLY improve worker productivity
- Belt seats are only suitable for use when there is a ZERO CHANCE of free-fall.
- All work-seats should be used in conjunction with a personal fall arrest system (PFAS)
- Ideal for inspections, window washing, painting, maintenance & oil production.
In terms of fall protection - body support is any equipment worn directly by the user. Body support is responsible for supporting the users body-weight and position.There are two types of Body Support:
- Harnesses - equally distribute falling forces throughout the body
- Body belts & Workseats - Ideal for positioning and restraint. Ideal when there is 0% CHANCE OF FREE-FALL.
A body belt is ideal when there is 0% CHANCE OF FREE-FALL and a harness is ideal when that chance of fall exists. A work-seat MUST be used with a full-body harness.
A fall protection belt is ideally for positioning, restraining or other situations with 0% chance of a free-fall.
Choosing the right body belt or work-seat
Consider some of the following when choosing a body belt or work seat:
- Work Positioning - Body belts are great for positioning, they often include fixed d-ring which can be used with a lanyard to sustain the user in a specific position.
- Restraint - Some body-belts include a fixed back OR floating D-rings which can be used to anchor the user and protect against a leading edge.
- Back & Tool Support - Most of the belts provide FANTASTIC back support and over allow attachment of additional storage containers.
- Suspension - Work-seats are specifically built for suspension but MUST BE used in conjunction with a complete fall arrest system (Anchor, Body Support & Connector).
See all 3M Fall Protection Body Belts & Work seats
- Tongue-buckle Belts - Easy to fit and can accommodate a large variety of sizes, shapes and clothing options.
- Lineman Belts - Designed to provide comfort, freedom of movement and be easy-to-use for most pole-climbing applications.
- Derrick Belts - For those working on monkey or tubing board, they are designed to attach to a variety of derrick-style harnesses and feature front rings for use with a positioning lanyard.
- Work seats - Are useful for inspection work, window washing and other maintenance..
DBI-SALA Delta Harnesses
Old school fall protection nerds nostalgically refer to the delta as the "Workhorse" of the industry. These harnesses have been championing game-changing advancements in the fall protection industry from corrosion resistant coated hardware to water repellent webbing.
The triangular shape of the harness facilitates easy wearing and prevents any annoying tangles. Higher-end models of the Delta include comfort padding along the shoulder, back and neck.
- No-tangle design allows you to throw it in the truck or quickly put on.
- Stand-up back D-ring for connection to a lanyard - stops you from falling.
- Repel webbing is soft, machine washable and stain resistant.
- Lanyard keepers provide an easy spot to 'park' lanyards until ready for use.
- Impact indicator allows for quick inspections before a job.
- Protected labels for long term identification.
|Mpn||1000022, 1000023, 1000024, 1000025|
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 4 in|
Construction, General Industrial, Oil & Gas