1001090 – Universal Seat Sling w/ Belt Looks – 8″ nylon web seat sling, Suspension D-ring, Attachment Loops
+ Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- 8″ Web seat sling
- Suspension D-rings
- Polyester / Nylon
- Belt loop attachment
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Compact & portable
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Eight inch web sling seat with belt loops for attachment, Suspension D-rings on each end for positioning.
- 8″ web sling seat w/ belt loops
- Suspension D-rings on each side for positioning work
- Allows the worker to work hands-free
- Polyester/nylon materials
- Includes attachment loops
- Corrosion resistant materials ideal for use indoors and out
- Lightweight, easy to move, setup and work with.
- Belt seats are only suitable for use when there is a ZERO CHANCE of free-fall.
- All work-seats should be used in conjunction with a personal fall arrest system (PFAS)
- Ideal for inspections, window washing, painting, maintenance & oil production.
In terms of fall protection - body support is any equipment worn directly by the user. Body support is responsible for supporting the users body-weight and position.There are two types of Body Support:
- Harnesses - equally distribute falling forces throughout the body
- Body belts & Workseats - Ideal for positioning and restraint. Ideal when there is 0% CHANCE OF FREE-FALL.
A body belt is ideal when there is 0% CHANCE OF FREE-FALL and a harness is ideal when that chance of fall exists. A work-seat MUST be used with a full-body harness.
A fall protection belt is ideally for positioning, restraining or other situations with 0% chance of a free-fall.
Choosing the right body belt or work-seat
Consider some of the following when choosing a body belt or work seat:
- Work Positioning - Body belts are great for positioning, they often include fixed d-ring which can be used with a lanyard to sustain the user in a specific position.
- Restraint - Some body-belts include a fixed back OR floating D-rings which can be used to anchor the user and protect against a leading edge.
- Back & Tool Support - Most of the belts provide FANTASTIC back support and over allow attachment of additional storage containers.
- Suspension - Work-seats are specifically built for suspension but MUST BE used in conjunction with a complete fall arrest system (Anchor, Body Support & Connector).
See all 3M Fall Protection Body Belts & Work seats
- Tongue-buckle Belts - Easy to fit and can accommodate a large variety of sizes, shapes and clothing options.
- Lineman Belts - Designed to provide comfort, freedom of movement and be easy-to-use for most pole-climbing applications.
- Derrick Belts - For those working on monkey or tubing board, they are designed to attach to a variety of derrick-style harnesses and feature front rings for use with a positioning lanyard.
- Work seats - Are useful for inspection work, window washing and other maintenance..
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 8 in|