Boatswain Chair Work Seat with Cushion and Side Snaps – 3M DBI-SALA
$570.00 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a Array day leadtime and is expected to ship in Array business days.
- 15-Ply Apple Plywood Board
- Built-in suspension D-ring allows user to secure positioning
- Key areas are padding to significantly improve user comfort
- Allows user to pay attention to the task at hand
- Built to make dangerous tasks easier with a comfortable place to sit.
- Ideal for inspection work, window washing, painting, window maintenance and oil production, etc.
- Highly durability work seat, built to be used and abused
- Helps to comply with safety standards regarding Fall Protection Applications
- Ideal for a majority of people working in a wide range of industries such as: oil & gas, utilities and construction.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Boatswain Chair Work Seat – 3M DBI-SALA$321.00
Suspension Work Seat – 3M DBI-SALA$615.00
1001378 – Suspended Workman’s Chair – 15″ x 18″ x 0.75″ rigid board, Suspension Rings, Adjustable, Tool Bags$571.00
Universal Seat Sling with Belt Looks, 8″ nylon web seat sling, Suspension D-ring, Attachment Loops – 3M DBI-SALA$262.00
Built to elevate worker comfort. Hanging around at-height isn’t easy or comfortable… until now. Take a load off into this 8″ web sling seat. The seat is small, lightweight and easy to transport. The sling is equipped with two suspension d-rings to allow for positioning. A workseat should never be used alone.
In terms of fall protection - body support is any equipment worn directly by the user. Body support is responsible for supporting the users body-weight and position.There are two types of Body Support:
- Harnesses - equally distribute falling forces throughout the body
- Body belts & Workseats - Ideal for positioning and restraint. Ideal when there is 0% CHANCE OF FREE-FALL.
A body belt is ideal when there is 0% CHANCE OF FREE-FALL and a harness is ideal when that chance of fall exists. A work-seat MUST be used with a full-body harness.
A fall protection belt is ideally for positioning, restraining or other situations with 0% chance of a free-fall.
Choosing the right body belt or work-seat
Consider some of the following when choosing a body belt or work seat:
- Work Positioning - Body belts are great for positioning, they often include fixed d-ring which can be used with a lanyard to sustain the user in a specific position.
- Restraint - Some body-belts include a fixed back OR floating D-rings which can be used to anchor the user and protect against a leading edge.
- Back & Tool Support - Most of the belts provide FANTASTIC back support and over allow attachment of additional storage containers.
- Suspension - Work-seats are specifically built for suspension but MUST BE used in conjunction with a complete fall arrest system (Anchor, Body Support & Connector).
See all 3M Fall Protection Body Belts & Work seats
- Tongue-buckle Belts - Easy to fit and can accommodate a large variety of sizes, shapes and clothing options.
- Lineman Belts - Designed to provide comfort, freedom of movement and be easy-to-use for most pole-climbing applications.
- Derrick Belts - For those working on monkey or tubing board, they are designed to attach to a variety of derrick-style harnesses and feature front rings for use with a positioning lanyard.
- Work seats - Are useful for inspection work, window washing and other maintenance..