PROTECTA Tongue Buckle Belt – Includes: Back d-ring, Grommeted miner’s straps, Adds tool pouches, Easy adjustment
$64.00 – $67.00
- Back D-ring
- Grommeted miner’s gear straps
- Allows for tool pouch attachment
- Used in many construction-style harnesses
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Delta Tongue Buckle Belt – Floating D-ring, Steel Grommets, Adjustable Fit$69.20
Delta Tongue Buckle Belt – Side D-rings, Steel Grommets, Adjustable Fit$96.80
Delta Tongue Buckle Belt – Back D-ring, Steel Grommets, Adjustable Fit$91.20
PROTECTA Tongue Buckle Belt – Includes: Back d-ring, Grommeted miner’s straps, Adds tool pouches, Easy adjustment$64.00 – $67.00
ExoFit NEX Miner’s Tongue Buckle Belt – Grommeted miner’s gear straps, Attach tool pouches$69.99
ExoFit Tongue Buckle Belt – Adjustable, For attachment to Tool Pouches$62.40
PROTECTA tongue buckle belt with integrated back d-ring, grommeted miner’s gear straps and allows for attachment with tool pouches for additional tool capacity.
- Includes back D-ring for restraint applications
- Grommeted miner’s gear straps
- Provides the option of additional tool storage
- Makes it easy to attach tool carrying pouches to belt
- Lightweight, easy to wear, operate and remove after a hard days work
- More personal storage will SIGNIFICANTLY improve worker productivity
- Belt seats are only suitable for use when there is a ZERO CHANCE of free-fall.
- All work-seats should be used in conjunction with a personal fall arrest system (PFAS)
- Ideal for inspections, window washing, painting, maintenance & oil production.
In terms of fall protection - body support is any equipment worn directly by the user. Body support is responsible for supporting the users body-weight and position.There are two types of Body Support:
- Harnesses - equally distribute falling forces throughout the body
- Body belts & Workseats - Ideal for positioning and restraint. Ideal when there is 0% CHANCE OF FREE-FALL.
A body belt is ideal when there is 0% CHANCE OF FREE-FALL and a harness is ideal when that chance of fall exists. A work-seat MUST be used with a full-body harness.
A fall protection belt is ideally for positioning, restraining or other situations with 0% chance of a free-fall.
Choosing the right body belt or work-seat
Consider some of the following when choosing a body belt or work seat:
- Work Positioning - Body belts are great for positioning, they often include fixed d-ring which can be used with a lanyard to sustain the user in a specific position.
- Restraint - Some body-belts include a fixed back OR floating D-rings which can be used to anchor the user and protect against a leading edge.
- Back & Tool Support - Most of the belts provide FANTASTIC back support and over allow attachment of additional storage containers.
- Suspension - Work-seats are specifically built for suspension but MUST BE used in conjunction with a complete fall arrest system (Anchor, Body Support & Connector).
See all 3M Fall Protection Body Belts & Work seats
- Tongue-buckle Belts - Easy to fit and can accommodate a large variety of sizes, shapes and clothing options.
- Lineman Belts - Designed to provide comfort, freedom of movement and be easy-to-use for most pole-climbing applications.
- Derrick Belts - For those working on monkey or tubing board, they are designed to attach to a variety of derrick-style harnesses and feature front rings for use with a positioning lanyard.
- Work seats - Are useful for inspection work, window washing and other maintenance..
PROTECTA Shock absorbing lanyards
PROTECTA shock absorbing lanyards seamlessly blend compliance and economics into a beautiful red energy absorbing package.
PROTECTA lanyards are built with durable bright red polyester webbing and steel components are finished with anti-corrosion coating. They feature a 'controlled tearing action' which [when subjected to a fall] limits powerful forces to safe limits - preventing serious injury or death.
In short - PROTECTA lanyards are inexpensive yet still comply with fall protection standards
|Mpn||1090030, 1090031, 1090032, 1090033, 1090034|
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 8 in|
Construction, General Industrial, Oil & Gas