Steel Tie-off Adapter with O-ring – Pass-thru tie-off adapter – 3/8 in. 7×19 stainless steel cable – For steel beams, pipes and scaffolding – Fall arrest anchor point – 3M DBI-SALA
$112.29 – $152.57 + Free Shipping
- Steel O-ring – Provides a convenient fall arrest anchor point for connection to personal fall arrest system (PFAS).
- Easy installation – Simply wrap the tie-off adapter around a steel beam, pipe or scaffolding – and feed through O-ring to install.
- 7×19 stainless steel cable – Durable stainless steel 3/8″ (9.5mm) 7×19 stainless steel cable ideal for harsh environments.
- Durable materials – Includes high strength steel hardware and finished with corrosion resistant coating.
- Compact & lightweight – Easy to install, transport between job-sites and store away when not in use.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Tie-off Adapter – Pass-thru type tie-off adaptor – Yellow polyester webbing – Steel D-ring anchor point – Abrasion resistant wear pad – 3M DBI-SALA$48.00 – $78.43
Tie-off Adapter, Fire Resistant – Kevlar tie-off adapter for hot work use – Adjustable length – FR Pass-thru style tie-off adapter – 3M DBI-SALA 1002200 1002202$177.43 – $207.43
Web Tie-off Adapter – Pass-thru style adjustable tie-off adapter – Polyester webbing – High strength steel D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 1002103 1002106
Steel cable tie-off adaptor
3M DBI-SALA – Durable 1/4″ (6.3mm) 7×19 galvanized steel cable tie-off adapter with dual-ring on one end and Saflok carabiner on the other.
Dual d-ring design allows for easy repositioning with a self-closing carabiner on the other end. The durable steel cable is ideal for harsh environments where intense abrasion can occur. This steel tie-off adaptor is easy to install, transport between job sites and can be easily stored when not in use.
Sold in various sizes
- 5900560 – 3 ft. (0.9m) cable tie-off adaptor, pass-thru type
- 5900550 – 4 ft. (1.2m) cable tie-off adaptor, pass-thru type
- 5900551 – 6 ft. (1.8m) cable tie-off adaptor, pass-thru type
- 5900552 – 10 ft. (3m) cable tie-off adaptor, pass-thru type
Often overlooked but critical to any personal fall arrest system - the anchor is what provides support to your system in case of a fall. Anchor are categorized based on the structure being attached to - ranging from: wooden rooftops, concrete columns or steel I-beams.
Your anchor can be a permanent installation meant for reoccurring jobs like maintenance and inspection work - or reusable and ideal for crews moving job to job. All anchors must provide a secure point of attachment to a personal fall arrest system and be capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. / or meet the OSHA 2:1 safety factor.
|Mpn||5900560, 5900550, 5900551, 5900552|
|Gtin||840779069378, 648250161883, 648250162606, 648250162613|
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 6 in|
3 ft. (0.9m), 4 ft. (1.2m), 6 ft. (1.8m), 10 ft. (3m)