Web Tie-off Adapter – Pass-thru style adjustable tie-off adapter – Polyester webbing – High strength steel D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 1002103 1002106
$65.57 – $69.86
- Pass-thru style – Adjustable tie-off adapter allows for quick installation of fall arrest rated attachment point.
- Adjustable – Use the steel adjustment buckle to adjust the length of the web tie-off adapter.
- Polyester webbing – Built from durable high-abrasion resistant yellow polyester webbing.
- Durable materials – Includes high strength steel hardware and finished with corrosion resistant coating.
- Compact & lightweight – Easy to install, transport between job-sites and store away when not in use.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Adjustable web tie-off adapter
3M DBI-SALA adjustable web tie-off adapter is an easy-to-install fall arrest anchor point. The length can be adjusted by sliding the steel buckle up and down. The adapter itself is made from high-strength anti-abrasion polyester webbing capable of supporting up to 5,000 lbs. All metal components are made from high-strength steel and finished with anti-corrosion coating.
The 3M DBI-SALA adjustable web tie-off adapter is easy to install – simply wrap around the supporting structure – until anchor is no longer needed. Tie-off adapters are easy to use, transport between job sites and can be easily stored away when not in use.
Sold in lengths of 3ft and 6ft.
Often overlooked but critical to any personal fall arrest system - the anchor is what provides support to your system in case of a fall. Anchor are categorized based on the structure being attached to - ranging from: wooden rooftops, concrete columns or steel I-beams.
Your anchor can be a permanent installation meant for reoccurring jobs like maintenance and inspection work - or reusable and ideal for crews moving job to job. All anchors must provide a secure point of attachment to a personal fall arrest system and be capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. / or meet the OSHA 2:1 safety factor.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 2 in|
3 ft. (0.9m), 6 ft. (1.8m)