Tie-off Adapter – Pass-thru type tie-off adaptor – Yellow polyester webbing – Steel D-ring anchor point – Abrasion resistant wear pad – 3M DBI-SALA
$48.00 – $93.50
- Fall arrest anchor point – Makes it easy to install onto overhead scaffolding, pipes and steel beams to create a fall arrest anchor point.
- Pass-thru style – Tie-off adapter allows for quick installation of fall arrest rated attachment point.
- Polyester webbing – Built from durable high-abrasion resistant yellow polyester webbing.
- Durable materials – Includes high strength steel hardware and finished with corrosion resistant coating.
- Compact & lightweight – Easy to install, transport between job-sites and store away when not in use.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Tie-Off Adapter – Dual D-ring steel tie-off adapter – Easy to reposition – Saflok carabiner on one end – 7×19 galvanized steel cable tie-off adaptor – 3M PROTECTA$56.40 – $71.20
Tie-off Adapter – Pass-thru style tie-off adapter – Red polyester webbing – Steel D-ring attachment point – No wear pad – 3M PROTECTA
Web Tie-off Adapter – Pass-thru style adjustable tie-off adapter – Polyester webbing – High strength steel D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 1002103 1002106
Tie-off Adapter, Fire Resistant – Kevlar tie-off adapter for hot work use – Adjustable length – FR Pass-thru style tie-off adapter – 3M DBI-SALA 1002200 1002202$211.00 – $247.00
Steel Tie-off Adapter with O-ring – Pass-thru tie-off adapter – 3/8 in. 7×19 stainless steel cable – For steel beams, pipes and scaffolding – Fall arrest anchor point – 3M DBI-SALA$134.00 – $182.00
Tie-off Adapter – Pass-thru type tie-off adaptor – Yellow polyester webbing – Steel D-ring anchor point – Abrasion resistant wear pad – 3M DBI-SALA$48.00 – $93.50
Adjustable web tie-off adapter
3M DBI-SALA web tie-off adapter provides a convenient overhead fall arrest anchor point – allowing users to tie-off and protect themselves against potential falls.
Pass-thru style tie-off adaptor made from yellow abrasion resistant polyester webbing. All metal hardware made from high-strength steel with anti-corrosion finish.
Tie-off adapters are the simplest kind of anchor you can install – they simply wrap around a part of the supporting structure – and connect to the steel d-ring. Tie-off adapters are easy to use, install, uninstall, transport and store away when not in use.
Sold in various lengths
- 1003000 – 3 ft. (0.9 m) web tie-off adapter, pass-through type
- 1002004 – 4 ft. (0.9 m) web tie-off adapter, pass-through type
- 1003006 – 6 ft. (0.9 m) web tie-off adapter, pass-through type
- 1002010 – 9 ft. (0.9 m) web tie-off adapter, pass-through type
Often overlooked but critical to any personal fall arrest system - the anchor is what provides support to your system in case of a fall. Anchor are categorized based on the structure being attached to - ranging from: wooden rooftops, concrete columns or steel I-beams.
Your anchor can be a permanent installation meant for reoccurring jobs like maintenance and inspection work - or reusable and ideal for crews moving job to job. All anchors must provide a secure point of attachment to a personal fall arrest system and be capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. / or meet the OSHA 2:1 safety factor.
|Mpn||1003000, 1002004, 1003006, 1002010|
|Gtin||840779000050, 840779016013, 840779000081, 840779016051|
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 2 in|
3 ft. (0.9m), 4 ft. (1.2m), 6 ft. (1.8m), 9 ft. (2.7 m)