7400200 – SecuraSpan Pour-in-Place/Fasten-in-Place HLL Intermediate Bracket – For concrete or steel applications$66.80
7400201 – SecuraSpan Pour-in-Place HLL Concrete Sleeve – For pour-in-place concrete applications$22.40
7400203 – SecuraSpan Pour-in-Place/Fasten-in-Place HLL Stanchion, 7.5ft – Ideal for concrete or steel applications$876.00
SecuraSpan POUR-IN-PLACE HLL System – Includes: Two Posts, Concrete sleeves & ( 20ft. – 60ft. ) Cable Assembly$2,132.80 – $2,170.40
Showing all 4 results
The SecuraSpan™ POUR-IN-PLACE HLL System installs directly into concrete column tops and provide seamless overhead attachment across large horizontal work areas.
The system can be setup in three easy steps:
- First a sleeve is embedded into a concrete column top.
- Next a stanchion (or pole) is inserted into the embedded sleeve.
- Finally a lifeline assembly can be strung between the 2 (or more) to create a continuous point of attachment.
Complete systems include two posts (7400203), cable assembly, tensioner and energy absorber.
SecuraSpan™ POUR-IN-PLACE Features
- Complete system: 2 Posts, concrete sleeve and (20ft. – 60ft.) cable assembly.
- Works with EZ-Line Retractable HLL.
- 3/8″ (9.5mm) 7×19 galvanized cable lifeline.
- Installs into embedded sleeves on concrete columns.
- Can be picked up, moved and re-setup wherever.
- For use with single and multi-span configurations.
- Provides a secure point of attachment across a wide horizontal work area.
- Energy absorber limits falling forces to safe levels.
- Flexible system supports up to 6 workers, 2 per span.
- SecuraSpan™ POUR-IN-PLACE system sold in different lengths and modular components.
- Each system includes a post that slides into the embed sleeve and does not require “tie-back”.
- Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
Attaching a connector to the system would allow for COMPLETE protection and hands-free mobility.
SecuraSpan™ POUR-IN-PLACE Components
- Complete System – Includes: Two Posts, Concrete sleeves & ( 20ft. – 60ft. ) Cable Assembly
- 7400201 Concrete Sleeve – Is embedded into concrete column to serve as anchor for stanchion
- 7400203 7.5ft Stanchion – For concrete or steel applications (Concrete sleeve included)
- (20ft. – 100ft.) Lifeline Assembly – Galvanized Cable lifeline, Tensioner, Metal energy absorber, Saflok™ carabiners at each end