7400201 – SecuraSpan Pour-in-Place HLL Concrete Sleeve – For pour-in-place concrete applications
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- Gets embedded into concrete column
- Allows post to install into the sleeve
- Ideal for use with concrete
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
DBI-SALA Construction Roof Anchor – Installs to rebar ring during pre-cast concrete work – Easy installation – Ratcheting securement system – No special tools required – Can be used with HLL system – 2190074 3M DBI-SALA$966.00
DBI-SALA Standing Seam Roof Anchor – Installs to flat or sloped standing seam roofs – Easy installation – Optional SRL anchor point – Low profile design – Non-penetrating clamp attachment – 2190073 3M DBI-SALA$495.43
DBI-SALA Swiveling Roof Anchor – Installs to sloped/flat wood and metal decking roofs – Easy installation – Secondary d-ring attachment point – Low profile – Ideal for use with HLL system – 2190071 3M DBI-SALA$310.29
Sliding Beam Anchor – Fits beam flange 3-1/2 to 14 in wide – Corrosion resistant – Fully adjustable – Guarded lock – Replaceable wear pads – 3M PROTECTA 2104703$135.43
RailDog Sliding Rail Anchor – Installs onto 2-3/4 in. to 3-1/4 in. wide rails – Hands free horizontal mobility – Stainless steel – Carabiner – 3M PROTECTA 2199938
Reusable Roof Anchor For Standing Seam Roofs – For flat or sloped standing seam roofs – Non-penetrating design – Portable – Reusable clamps – 3M PROTECTA 2190072$287.14
Knock-Down Disposable Roof Anchor (12 Pack) – For sloped or flat wooden roofs – Fast and easy nail installation – Stamped design is bent to fit roof – 3M PROTECTA 2103680
42in. Concrete Anchor Strap (25 Pack) – Web loop on each end – Slips over rebar – Abrasion resistant wear pad – Disposable design – 3M PROTECTA 2190063
42in. Concrete Anchor Strap (25 Pack) – D-ring at one end web loop on other – Slips over rebar – Abrasion resistant wear pad – Disposable design – 3M PROTECTA 2190057
Concrete Strut Anchor – Complete hands-free horizontal mobility – Accommodates 1-5/8 in. wide struts – Stainless Steel – Saflok steel carabiner – 3M PROTECTA AN220A$81.00
SecuraSpan concrete sleeve for pour-in-place post horizontal lifeline systems.
- Concrete sleeve allows you to setup your own SecuraSpan System
- Ideal for pour-in-place concrete applications
- Durable steel construction maintains embedded integrity
Horizontal Lifelines (HLL)
Horizontal lifelines are more than a mere line connected between 2+ anchors, it is a secure attachment point for users working across a large horizontal surface. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
Choosing the right horizontal lifelines depends on:
- The attachment structure - like I-beam, rebar stub, concrete, column or roof/
- Lifeline material type - Synthetic lines are extremely lightweight and compact while galvanized or stainless steel options offer added corrosion and abrasion resistance and typically require less fall clearance.
- Your clearance requirements - The distance between the work area and the next level or obstruction is often called “fall clearance,”
- Number of users - Systems are available for one, two, and even up to six workers depending upon your job-site needs.
In short - horizontal lifelines allow users to move across large work areas while remaining connected to a continuous system.
The SecuraSpan™ POUR-IN-PLACE HLL System installs directly into concrete column tops and provide seamless overhead attachment across large horizontal work areas.
The system can be setup in three easy steps:
- First a sleeve is embedded into a concrete column top.
- Next a stanchion (or pole) is inserted into the embedded sleeve.
- Finally a lifeline assembly can be strung between the 2 (or more) to create a continuous point of attachment.
Complete systems include two posts (7400203), cable assembly, tensioner and energy absorber.
SecuraSpan™ POUR-IN-PLACE Features
- Complete system: 2 Posts, concrete sleeve and (20ft. - 60ft.) cable assembly.
- Works with EZ-Line Retractable HLL.
- 3/8" (9.5mm) 7x19 galvanized cable lifeline.
- Installs into embedded sleeves on concrete columns.
- Can be picked up, moved and re-setup wherever.
- For use with single and multi-span configurations.
- Provides a secure point of attachment across a wide horizontal work area.
- Energy absorber limits falling forces to safe levels.
- Flexible system supports up to 6 workers, 2 per span.
- SecuraSpan™ POUR-IN-PLACE system sold in different lengths and modular components.
- Each system includes a post that slides into the embed sleeve and does not require "tie-back".
- Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
- Complete System - Includes: Two Posts, Concrete sleeves & ( 20ft. - 60ft. ) Cable Assembly
- 7400201 Concrete Sleeve - Is embedded into concrete column to serve as anchor for stanchion
- 7400203 7.5ft Stanchion - For concrete or steel applications (Concrete sleeve included)
- (20ft. - 100ft.) Lifeline Assembly - Galvanized Cable lifeline, Tensioner, Metal energy absorber, Saflok™ carabiners at each end
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 6 in|
|Horizontal Lifeline Span Type|
Single or Multi-Span
|Max Number of Users|
2 Workers Per Span, 6 Total
|Anchor Installation Type|