7400200 – SecuraSpan Pour-in-Place/Fasten-in-Place HLL Intermediate Bracket – For concrete or steel applications
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- 7.5ft (2.3m) post assembly
- Ideal for concrete or steel
- Removable screw-in handles
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Freestanding Roof Top Anchor – Non-penetrating design – Built-in shock absorber – Sixteen 45 lbs. counterweights – Portable and reusable – 3M DBI-SALA 2100185$3,264.00
30 ft. Box frame fall arrest system – 30 ft. fixed anchor height – Dual 32 ft. fall arrest rails with trolley – 16 in. Pneumatic wheels – 3M DBI-SALA 8530427$37,662.00
21 ft. Box Frame fall arrest system – 21 ft. fixed anchor height – Single 28 ft. fall arrest rail with trolley – 12 in. Rubber wheels – 3M DBI-SALA 8530361$31,633.00
14ft. Fixed-height Box-frame fall arrest system – 14ft. anchor height – Dual 15 ft. fall arrest rails with trolley – 16 in. pneumatic wheels – 3M DBI-SALA 8530345$38,775.00
Adjustable box frame fall arrest system – 12 ft. to 18 ft. adjustable anchor height – 20 ft. wide fall arrest rail and trolley – Easy detent pin style adjustment – 3M DBI-SALA 8530288$30,759.00
Flexiguard Supported Ladder System – Non-slip work platform with 12 ft. fall arrest rail & two trolleys – Includes stabilizing jacks, outriggers & wheels – Spring load swing gates – 3M DBI-SALA 8530397$23,000.00
FlexiGuard Sky Anchor Base – Top floor mount base – Bolt or weld to steel floors – PVC mast sleeve liner – Permanent Installation – 3M DBI-SALA 8530210$1,083.00
FlexiGuard Sky Anchor Base – Core mount sleeve – Slips into 4 in. concrete or steel core hole – PVC mast sleeve liner – Permanent Installation – 3M DBI-SALA 8530314$513.00
FlexiGuard Sky Anchor Base – Flush floor mount design – Bolt-in installation to concrete/steel floors – PVC mast sleeve liner – Permanent Installation – 3M DBI-SALA 8530162$915.00
FlexiGuard Sky Anchor System – Fixed anchor height – 6 ft. safe working radius from anchor – 360-degree mast rotation – Collapsible design for easy setup/break-down – 3M DBI-SALA 8530152 8530161 8530387 8530320$8,582.00 – $11,442.00
SecuraSpan intermediate bracket for pour-in-place or fasten-in-place post horizontal lifeline systems.
- Intermediate bracket to configure your own SecuraSpan system
- Ideal for pour-in-place concrete or fasten-in-place steel
- Removable screw-in handles make setup even easier
Horizontal Lifelines (HLL)
Horizontal lifelines are more than a mere line connected between 2+ anchors, it is a secure attachment point for users working across a large horizontal surface. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
Choosing the right horizontal lifelines depends on:
- The attachment structure - like I-beam, rebar stub, concrete, column or roof/
- Lifeline material type - Synthetic lines are extremely lightweight and compact while galvanized or stainless steel options offer added corrosion and abrasion resistance and typically require less fall clearance.
- Your clearance requirements - The distance between the work area and the next level or obstruction is often called “fall clearance,”
- Number of users - Systems are available for one, two, and even up to six workers depending upon your job-site needs.
In short - horizontal lifelines allow users to move across large work areas while remaining connected to a continuous system.
The SecuraSpan™ POUR-IN-PLACE HLL System installs directly into concrete column tops and provide seamless overhead attachment across large horizontal work areas.
The system can be setup in three easy steps:
- First a sleeve is embedded into a concrete column top.
- Next a stanchion (or pole) is inserted into the embedded sleeve.
- Finally a lifeline assembly can be strung between the 2 (or more) to create a continuous point of attachment.
Complete systems include two posts (7400203), cable assembly, tensioner and energy absorber.
SecuraSpan™ POUR-IN-PLACE Features
- Complete system: 2 Posts, concrete sleeve and (20ft. - 60ft.) cable assembly.
- Works with EZ-Line Retractable HLL.
- 3/8" (9.5mm) 7x19 galvanized cable lifeline.
- Installs into embedded sleeves on concrete columns.
- Can be picked up, moved and re-setup wherever.
- For use with single and multi-span configurations.
- Provides a secure point of attachment across a wide horizontal work area.
- Energy absorber limits falling forces to safe levels.
- Flexible system supports up to 6 workers, 2 per span.
- SecuraSpan™ POUR-IN-PLACE system sold in different lengths and modular components.
- Each system includes a post that slides into the embed sleeve and does not require "tie-back".
- Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
- Complete System - Includes: Two Posts, Concrete sleeves & ( 20ft. - 60ft. ) Cable Assembly
- 7400201 Concrete Sleeve - Is embedded into concrete column to serve as anchor for stanchion
- 7400203 7.5ft Stanchion - For concrete or steel applications (Concrete sleeve included)
- (20ft. - 100ft.) Lifeline Assembly - Galvanized Cable lifeline, Tensioner, Metal energy absorber, Saflok™ carabiners at each end
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 6 in|
|Horizontal Lifeline Span Type|
Single or Multi-Span
|Max Number of Users|
2 Workers Per Span, 6 Total
|Anchor Installation Type|