Rollgliss Automatic Descender – Vertical descent device with manual retract – For rescue, evacuation and controlled descent – Stainless steel lifeline w/ snap hook – 3M DBI-SALA 3303018
$7,678.40 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- Low speed automatic descent device
- For vertical applications
- 200 ft. – 3/16″ (5 mm) stainless steel cable lifeline and snap hook
- Manual retract design
- Preset system is easy to install
- Corrosion resistant material
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Rollgliss Automatic Descender – Vertical descent device with manual retract – For rescue, evacuation and controlled descent – Stainless steel lifeline w/ snap hook – 3M DBI-SALA 3303018$7,678.40
Descent Control Device – Manual Fisk Descender – 304 Stainless steel – One-piece design – 19 in. Gentle flow configuration – For suspended work activities – 3M DBI-SALA 2103189$262.40
Low speed automatic descent device for vertical applications, stainless steel lifeline and snap hook, manual retract.
- For emergency rescue and evacuation
- Designed for use from a wide variety of elevated work areas
- Fully automatic controlled descent device
- Allows of multiple evacuations without factory reset
- 3/16″ (5 mm) of 304 stainless steel lifeline with swiveling snap hook
- Pre-rigged system can be installed and a rescue performed in just minutes
- Corrosion resistant materials are ideal for harsh conditions and long time use
- Ideal for descent from vertical applications
- Operation is easy, the rescue requires no special skills
- Please note: this system is for vertical descent. Angled and sloped descent devices are also available.
Once the unit is secured, connect the snap hook to the D-ring of your safety harness and step off the structure.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
310 lbs. (141 kg)
Stainless steel cable
|Hook type to Harness|
|Anchor Installation Type|
200 ft. (60.95 m)