Descent Control Device – Manual Fisk Descender – 304 Stainless steel – One-piece design – 19 in. Gentle flow configuration – For suspended work activities – 3M DBI-SALA 2103189
$262.40 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 4 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 4 business days.
- Manual descent device for suspended work activities
- Allows for 19″ of working line to pass through the descender
- Gentle flow design
- Order kernmantle rope seperately
- Allows for a larger radius than most other manual fisk descender’s on the market.
- Lightweight and compact
- High strength corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Rollgliss Automatic Descender – Vertical descent device with manual retract – For rescue, evacuation and controlled descent – Stainless steel lifeline w/ snap hook – 3M DBI-SALA 3303018$7,678.40
Descent Control Device – Manual Fisk Descender – 304 Stainless steel – One-piece design – 19 in. Gentle flow configuration – For suspended work activities – 3M DBI-SALA 2103189$262.40
Stainless steel one-piece manual rope descent device.
Please note: for use with kernmantle rope.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
300 lbs. (136 kg)
50 ft. (15.2m), 100 ft. (30.5m)