1.5ft. D-ring Extension – Extends dorsal D-ring or overhead anchor point – Abrasion resistant grey webbing – Self-locking snap hook – Built-in wear indicator – High strength steel D-ring – 3M PROTECTA 1385000
Attention: Ships out same or next business day.
- 1-1/2ft. D-ring extension – Extends dorsal D-ring or overhead anchor point by 1.5 feet
- High-strength D-ring – Reliable steel D-ring for tie-off while working at height.
- Snap hooks at one end – Steel snap hook at one end with large thumb trigger – easy to operate even while wearing bulky gloves.
- Abrasion resistant webbing – Heavy duty red polyester webbing with double reinforcement to prevent fabric from breaking under use.
- Corrosion resistant materials – All metal components built from high strength steel with corrosion resistant finish.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
Frequently bought together
Total Price: $43.00Add to cart
You may also like…
1.5 ft. (0.5 m) D-ring extension with snap hook at one end, D-ring at other end.
Positioning & Restraint lanyards
A positioning lanyard is a fall protection lanyard built without a energy absorber. These lanyards are intended to be used for work positioning or restraint fall protection applications.
Work positioning is a method where the lanyard gets looped around the supporting structure and is attached to both side D-rings on a worker's harness. This method allows the worker to suspend themselves in mid-air while freeing up both hands for work.
Restraint applications require a positioning lanyard to be connected to an anchor and your harness - it simply ensures the connected user cannot get close enough to an edge to fall off.
In short - positioning lanyards have no energy absorber and are intended for work positioning and restraint applications.
|10 × 10 × 4 in
|Hook type to structure
|Lanyard Leg Count
|Hook type to Harness
Construction, General Industrial, Mining, Oil & Gas
1.5 ft. (0.5 m)