6ft. Retractable Lanyard – Snap hook on one end and rebar hook on other – Adjustable overall retraction length – Expands and contracts from 2.5ft. up to 6ft. in length – Soft-pack energy absorber – Impact indicator -3M DBI-SALA 1241461
$150.00 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- 6 ft. retractable lanyard – 6 ft. (1.8m) web single-leg fall protection lanyard rated for use at height.
- Retractable lanyard – Automatically expands and retracts based on users movements from 2.5ft. up to 6ft. in length – keeping line taut and reducing tripping hazards and snagging equipment.
- Snap hook on one end – Easy-to-use steel snap hook with large thumb trigger on one end – great for use while wearing gloves.
- Rebar hook on the other – Large self-locking rebar hooks on other end ideal for connection to large attachment points like pipes, rebar and scaffolding.
- Impact indicator – Makes it obvious to the user when a lanyard has sustained damage; preventing the user of damaged equipment.
- Abrasion resistant webbing – Made from top-quality yellow stretchy polyester webbing designed to resist abrasion, cuts and chemical damage.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Extended Self-Retracting Lifeline – 15ft Stainless Steel Cable – Minimum 6ft. fall clearance – Swiveling anchor point – 3M DBI-SALA 3501695$584.00
DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Extended Self-Retracting Lifeline – 15ft Galvanized Steel Cable – Minimum 6ft. fall clearance – Swiveling anchor point – 3M DBI-SALA 3501694$557.14
DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Extended Self-Retracting Lifeline – 20ft. Web Lifeline with Swivel Snap Hook – Stainless Steel – Minimum 6ft. fall clearance – Swiveling anchor point – 3M DBI-SALA 3103873$471.43
DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Extended Self-Retracting Lifeline – 20ft. Web Lifeline with Carabiner – Minimum 6ft. fall clearance – Swiveling anchor point – 3M DBI-SALA 3103872$541.71
DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Extended Self-Retracting Lifeline – 20ft. Web Lifeline with swiveling snap-hook – Minimum 6ft. fall clearance – Swiveling anchor point – 3M DBI-SALA 3103866$471.43
DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Extended Self-Retracting Lifeline – 20ft. Web Lifeline with snap-hook – Minimum 6ft. fall clearance – Swiveling anchor point – 3M DBI-SALA 3103865$450.00
DBI-SALA Rope Lifeline with 2 Snap Hooks – 16mm polyester blend rope – Two Self-locking snap hook – 5-tuck splice – For use as part of VLL system – 3M DBI-SALA$72.43 – $210.86
Counterweight – 6 lb. lifeline counterweight to keep lifeline taut – Web loop for easy attachment – Heavy-duty nylon – Pouch with choker filled with 2.7 kg of steel shot – 3M DBI-SALA 5901583$34.00
1.5ft. D-ring Extension – Extends dorsal D-ring or overhead anchor point – Abrasion resistant grey webbing – Self-locking snap hook – Built-in wear indicator – High strength steel D-ring – 3M PROTECTA 1385000$31.29
Kernmantle Rope Lifeline – 1/2in. diameter nylon core – Polyester sheathing – High strength rope – NFPA L-rated for durability – Extreme flexibility – 3M DBI SALA 12050XX$101.20 – $2,428.80
6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg retractable web and snap hooks at each end.
- Connections: Snap Hook / Steel Rebar Hook
- Expands from 2.5ft. up to 6ft. in length
Retractable lanyards automatically retract and expand in reaction to your movements – keeping the line tight and minimizing trip hazards.
- Automatically retracts and expands from 2.5ft. to 6ft.
- Built from tough polyester webbing resistant to moisture and abrasion
- Lightweight shielded retracting mechanism
- Corrosion resistant materials for repeated use for years to come
- Controlled tearing action prevent accidental disconnects even when hooks damaged directly
- Shock absorbing lanyard limits falling forces.
The smooth retraction mechanism allows the lanyard to easily expand from 2-1/2 feet up to 6 feet in length. Keeping the line tight and close to the body prevents any snagging or dragging of equipment and tripping co-workers.
Retractable lanyards incorporate a energy absorbing shock-pack designed to limit the intense forces experienced during a fall – lowering them to safer levels to prevent serious injury and whiplash.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 4 in|
|Lanyard Leg Count|
|Hook type to structure|
|Hook type to Harness|
Construction, General Industrial, Utilities
6 ft. (1.8m)