Fixed Beam Anchor – Reusable beam anchor – Installs into steel I-beam – Use in any direction – Swiveling steel D-ring – Detent-style attachment – 3M DBI-SALA 2108406 2108407 2108408 2108410
$422.57 – $596.57 + Free Shipping
- Fixed Beam Anchor – A unique anchor for connecting directly to steel beams to provide a attachment point for PFAS.
- Fits 2.5″ to 12″ I-Beam – Anchors installs directly onto 2.5″ to 12″ wide I-beam flange up to 1-1/2″ thick.
- Universal installation – The anchor can be attached in any orientation or direction.
- Swiveling D-ring – Steel D-ring attachment point for users to tie-off while working at-height or near falls.
- Durable & long lasting – High strength steel & aluminum components with corrosion resistant finish.
- Portable & lightweight – Anchor is easy to pickup, install and move between job-sites.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Sliding Beam Anchor – Fits beam flange 3-1/2 to 14 in wide – Corrosion resistant – Fully adjustable – Guarded lock – Replaceable wear pads – 3M PROTECTA 2104703$214.00
Concrete Strut Anchor – Complete hands-free horizontal mobility – Accommodates 1-5/8 in. wide struts – Stainless Steel – Saflok steel carabiner – 3M PROTECTA AN220A$128.00
Strut Anchor – For 1-5/8 in. wide concrete and steel struts – One-hand installation – Overhead fall arrest anchor point – Stainless Steel – Saflok Carabiner – 3M DBI-SALA 2104709$200.00
Sliding Beam Anchor – Hands-free mobility – Dual ratcheting adjustment buttons – Hidden locking mechanism – 360-degree gliding steel D-ring – 2104710 2104715
Fixed Ladder SRL Anchor – Portable, 5 Minute Installation, Universal Design, Meets 29 CFR OSHA 1910.27$440.00 – $600.00
Steel Anchor plate with D-ring – Bolt or weld to structure – Portable fall arrest anchor point – Pre-drilled 1/2 in. holes – D-ring with anchor plate – 3M DBI-SALA$38.00 – $242.00
Eyebolt Anchor – Unthreaded 1/2 in. mounting hole eyebolt anchor – To be bolted or welded to structure – Built-in tie-off point – Stainless steel – 3M PROTECTA AN111A$76.40
Eyebolt Anchor – To be bolted or welded to structure – 1/2 in. x 1-3/8 in. mounting bolt – Built-in tie-off point – Stainless steel – 3M PROTECTA AN112A$54.40
Saflok Toggle Anchor – Install into 3/4 in. (19mm) precast concrete or steel hole – Use vertically in wall or overhead in ceiling – 360-degree steel D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 2100101$176.80
Fixed Beam Anchor – Reusable beam anchor – Installs into steel I-beam – Use in any direction – Swiveling steel D-ring – Detent-style attachment – 3M DBI-SALA 2108406 2108407 2108408 2108410$422.57 – $596.57
Reusable fixed beam anchor
3M DBI-SALA Fixed Beam Anchor – A reusable anchors which simply clamps onto a steel beam flange and provides users a secure tie-off point while working at-height.
This reusable steel beam anchor can be used in any direction or orientation. It allows nearby users to connect to the anchor – providing them ample fall protection and freedom to move about. The swiveling steel d-ring moves with the users, preventing constant adjustment to the anchor.
Anchor is made from steel and aluminum components and finished with a anti-corrosion coating. The anchor can be picked up, moved between job sites and easily stored away when not in use.
The fixed beam anchor is available in different models – each fitting a specific range of widths.
- 2108406 – Installs onto 2-1/2 in. to 12 in. wide I-beams (6.3-30.5cm) up to 1-1/2″ thick (3.8cm).
- 2108407 – Installs onto 2-1/2 in. to 18 in. wide I-beam flange (6.3-45.7cm) up to 1-1/2″ thick (3.8cm).
- 2108408 – Installs onto 2-1/2 in. to 24 in. wide I-beam flange (6.3-61cm) up to 1-1/2″ thick (3.8cm).
- 2108410 – Installs onto 12 in. to 36 in. wide I-beam flange (30.5-91.4cm) up to 1/2″ to 2-1/2″ thick (1.3-6.3cm).
Often overlooked but critical to any personal fall arrest system - the anchor is what provides support to your system in case of a fall. Anchor are categorized based on the structure being attached to - ranging from: wooden rooftops, concrete columns or steel I-beams.
Your anchor can be a permanent installation meant for reoccurring jobs like maintenance and inspection work - or reusable and ideal for crews moving job to job. All anchors must provide a secure point of attachment to a personal fall arrest system and be capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. / or meet the OSHA 2:1 safety factor.
|Mpn||2108406, 2108407, 2108408, 2108410|
|Gtin||840779000685, 840779000692, 840779000708, 840779000715|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
|Anchor Installation Type|
|Fits width of|
2-1/2 in. to 12 in., 2-1/2 in. to 18 in., 2-1/2 in. to 24 in., 12 in. to 36 in.