SafeMezz Pallet Gate – PS DOORS
$1,600.00 – $1,800.00
- Product ships LTL Freight, shipping costs quoted after purchase
- Standard Dimensions: 60″, 72″ or 96″ opening width
- Gate material is formed 1-1/4″ square, 11-gauge tubing, self-closing
- Gate Operation: Allows for more than 90° travel
- Meets OSHA requirements for loading and dimension
- Self-closing gates ensures elevated platform is always protected
- Material handling made safe and efficient
- Simply lift a pallet, push through gate and back away
- 304 stainless steel option available – CALL or email for quote
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
Material handling made safe and efficient
The SafeMezz Pallet Gate from PS DOORS makes moving pallets to and from an elevated platform safer and more efficient. When in use, a forklift operator simply lifts the pallet, pushes it through the gate and backs away. When the gate is not in use, the safety gates double as a ANSI and OSHA certified safety rail system.
The SafeMezz Pallet Gate is available in sizes of 60″, 72″, and 96″ and are subject to LTL shipping charges.
Is the Pallet Gate Electronically operated?
No, the SafeMezz Pallet Gate is self-closing thanks to the stainless steel torsion springs
Lead times average about a week, for exact times please contact us.
How long does the Pallet Gate take to install?
The gate usually takes a team of two an average of 2 hours.
Does the pallet gate swing in both directions?
No, the gate only swings inwards.
|Mpn||PLG-60-PCY, PLG-72-PCY, PLG-96-PCY|
96 x 78 x 24 in.