3100542 Nano-Lok ersonal Self Retracting Lifeline, Web Comfort Grip Hook, 6 ft., Class 1, ANSI – 3M DBI-SALA
$349.00 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- Swiveling anchorage loop with carabiner
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- Self-locking snap hook on lifeline
- Compact & lightweight design
- Durable thermoplastic housing
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- RFID equipped and capatible with inventory management system
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
3590039 Protecta Self-Retracting Lifeline, Stainless Steel Cable, Steel Swivel Snap Hook, 50ft., Class 1, ANSI – 3M$1,099.00
3590038 Protecta Self-Retracting Lifeline, Galvanized Cable, Steel Swivel Snap Hook, 50ft., Class 1, ANSI – 3M$999.00
3590035 Protecta Rebel Self Retracting Lifeline, Cable – 3M$699.00
3590037 Protecta Self-Retracting Lifeline, Stainless Steel Cable, Steel Swivel Snap Hook, 33ft., Class 1, ANSI – 3M$830.00
3590036 Protecta Self-Retracting Lifeline, Galvanized Cable, Steel Swivel Snap Hook, 33ft., Class 1, ANSI – 3M$730.00
3100526 Nano-Lok Personal Self Retracting Lifeline, Web Steel Snap Hook, 6 ft., Class 1, ANSI – 3M DBI-SALA$306.00
3100525 Nano-Lok Personal Self Retracting Lifeline, Web Aluminum Rebar Hook, 6 ft., Class 1, ANSI – 3M DBI-SALA$370.00
3100524 Nano-Lok Personal Self-Retracting Lifeline, Web Aluminum Snap Hook, 6 ft., Class 1, ANSI – 3M DBI-SALA$325.00
ANSI Class Level
Average Arrest Force (Metric)
5 kN (ANSI), 5 kN (OSHA 130 lb – 310 lb)
Connected Safety ID Equipped
Portable & Removable
Lifeline Connection Type
Comfort Grip Hook
Lifeline Hook Material
Aluminum & Steel
Lifeline Length (Metric)
Maximum Arrest Force (Metric)
8 kN (ANSI), 8 kN (OSHA 130 lb – 310 lb)
Maximum Number of Users
Overhead Anchor Point
Overall Length (Metric)
Quick Connect Self-retracting Lifeline (Web)
Construction, Metal Fabrication, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Industrial, Utility, Transportation, Renewable, Wind Energy, General Industrial, Utilities, Automotive, Warehousing, Pharmaceutical, General Manufacturing, Maintenance, Military Maintenance, Repair & Operation (MRO), General Industry, Metal Production & Fabrication
Weight Capacity (Metric)
Self-retracting lifelines (SRL's)
An SRL is an alternative to traditional shock absorbing lanyards and work a lot like a seat-beat - pull out slowly and extend the line; but don't you try to run with it.
These devices are specifically designed for professionals who work way up high - stopping falls within inches to allow great mobility.
Real quick - what's an SRL?
- Retractable lifelines designed to stop a fall within inches.
- Constantly under tension, but extends or retracts as the user moves up and down.
- Offers greater protection then a shock absorbing lanyard.
These little devices make a big difference when it comes to working at height.
The new Nano-lok SRL's are easy to install, smaller and even take more of a beating than the previous model could.
- Installation is 60% quicker
- Rubber cover lasts 4x longer than the previous model
- 4ft. overhead fall clearance per OSHA 1910
- ANSI Class A/B models limit falls within 24"
- 6ft. fall clearance required on Class B SRL's
- Knee-level of higher tie-off.
"Nano-lok SRL's are the lightest ANSI certified SRL that allows for knee level tie-off."
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
|Hook type to structure|
|Hook type to Harness|
6 ft. (1.8m)
For vertical use
|Lanyard Leg Count|