Strut Anchor – For 1-5/8 in. wide concrete and steel struts – One-hand installation – Overhead fall arrest anchor point – Stainless Steel – Saflok Carabiner – 3M DBI-SALA 2104709
$171.00 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- Easy installation – With just one hand, slide the anchor into a concrete or steel strut to install
- Visual indicator – Includes reflective tape along the anchorage that is visible from that ground – ensuring proper installation
- Stainless steel – One-piece strut anchor made from all stainless steel and finished with anti-corrosion coating
- Saflok Carabiner – Provides an overhead fall arrest point and self-closing carabiner for connection to fall arrest system
- For 1-5/8″ struts – Anchor accommodates 1-5/8″ wide steel or concrete struts
- One-piece design – Lightweight, portable, easy to install / uninstall, throw in the truck and store away when not in use.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
1” Honeywell Miller Grip Anchorage Connector for Concrete 497$429.99
3/4” Honeywell Miller Grip Anchorage Connector for Concrete 496$198.99
Steel Anchor plate with D-ring – Bolt or weld to structure – Portable fall arrest anchor point – Pre-drilled 1/2 in. holes – D-ring with anchor plate – 3M DBI-SALA$55.00 – $341.00
Eyebolt Anchor – Unthreaded 1/2 in. mounting hole eyebolt anchor – To be bolted or welded to structure – Built-in tie-off point – Stainless steel – 3M PROTECTA AN111A$91.07
Saflok Toggle Anchor – Install into 3/4 in. (19mm) precast concrete or steel hole – Use vertically in wall or overhead in ceiling – 360-degree steel D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 2100101 – ***OBSOLETE – Limited stock remaining***$226.00
Universal Roof Top Anchor – For metal, concrete & wooden roofs – For use on flat or sloped (<= 3:12 pitch) roofs – 360-degree rotating D-ring – Compatible with Horizontal Lifeline – 3M DBI-SALA 2100133
Drop-thru Anchor – For concrete or steel ceilings & decking – Installs into 1-1/2 in. to 1-3/4 in. diameter holes with 4 in. minimum thickness – 360-degree rotating D-ring – Shielded cable – 3M DBI-SALA$169.00 – $178.00
Concrete D-ring Anchor – Fits 11/16 in. or 3/4 in. concrete hole – Reusable D-ring assembly – Toggle-bolt Kit – Safe hook up feature – Swiveling D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 2104560
Concrete Wedge Anchor – Installs into 3/4 in. (19mm) hole – Easy grip trigger – Quick release plug – Shielded release cables – 360-degree swiveling D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 2100085$178.25
3M DBI-SALA Strut Anchor
The 2104709 strut anchor is just simply PERFECT for 1-5/8″ concrete or steel struts. The anchor can be installed using just 1 hand – and includes a visual indicator the user on the ground can see to ensure proper installation.
This reusable anchor accommodates 1-5/8″ wide strut material and provides a overhead fall arrest anchor point for connection to personal fall arrest system (PFAS). The anchor is made from stainless steel components with anti-corrosion finish.
The anchor’s one-piece design keeps things simple, lightweight and put away and store when no longer needed.
|Dimensions||8 × 4 × 2 in|
|Anchor Installation Type|