1200105 – PRO-Line Synthetic HLL System – 60 ft. Web Lifeline, Tensioner, Energy absorber and Carrying bag
$300.00 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- Complete System
- Bring your own anchor
- 2″ thick web lifeline
- Built-in energy absorber
- Supports up to 2 workers
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
DBI-SALA Construction Roof Anchor – Installs to rebar ring during pre-cast concrete work – Easy installation – Ratcheting securement system – No special tools required – Can be used with HLL system – 2190074 3M DBI-SALA$966.00
DBI-SALA Standing Seam Roof Anchor – Installs to flat or sloped standing seam roofs – Easy installation – Optional SRL anchor point – Low profile design – Non-penetrating clamp attachment – 2190073 3M DBI-SALA$495.43
DBI-SALA Swiveling Roof Anchor – Installs to sloped/flat wood and metal decking roofs – Easy installation – Secondary d-ring attachment point – Low profile – Ideal for use with HLL system – 2190071 3M DBI-SALA$310.29
Sliding Beam Anchor – Fits beam flange 3-1/2 to 14 in wide – Corrosion resistant – Fully adjustable – Guarded lock – Replaceable wear pads – 3M PROTECTA 2104703$135.43
RailDog Sliding Rail Anchor – Installs onto 2-3/4 in. to 3-1/4 in. wide rails – Hands free horizontal mobility – Stainless steel – Carabiner – 3M PROTECTA 2199938
Reusable Roof Anchor For Standing Seam Roofs – For flat or sloped standing seam roofs – Non-penetrating design – Portable – Reusable clamps – 3M PROTECTA 2190072$287.14
Knock-Down Disposable Roof Anchor (12 Pack) – For sloped or flat wooden roofs – Fast and easy nail installation – Stamped design is bent to fit roof – 3M PROTECTA 2103680
42in. Concrete Anchor Strap (25 Pack) – Web loop on each end – Slips over rebar – Abrasion resistant wear pad – Disposable design – 3M PROTECTA 2190063
42in. Concrete Anchor Strap (25 Pack) – D-ring at one end web loop on other – Slips over rebar – Abrasion resistant wear pad – Disposable design – 3M PROTECTA 2190057
Concrete Strut Anchor – Complete hands-free horizontal mobility – Accommodates 1-5/8 in. wide struts – Stainless Steel – Saflok steel carabiner – 3M PROTECTA AN220A$81.00
60 ft. (18.3m) web horizontal lifeline system with tensioner, energy absorber and carrying bag.
Simply attach the lifeline between two anchors and tension. Up to 2 workers can hook a shock absorbing lanyard or personal SRL to the lifeline. In the event of a fall, the energy absorber will expand to reduce falling forces to safe levels. Everything is wrapped up in a beautiful carrying case for easy transport.
- Complete System – 60ft. Web Lifeline, Energy absorber, ratchet tensioner
- For single span use
- Bring your own Anchorage Devices
- 2″ (50.8mm) thick web lifeline
- Built-in energy absorber – No setup
- Max Capacity: 2 Workers.
- Super easy to install, takes only moments.
- Pick it up, set it down, setup and tear down in moments.
- Ideal for maintenance, bridge work, construction & manufacturing
- Visual impact indicator for quick and easy inspection
- Shock absorber reduces dangerous falls to safe forces
- Free carrying bag makes moving the system between jobs easy
Horizontal Lifelines (HLL)
Horizontal lifelines are more than a mere line connected between 2+ anchors, it is a secure attachment point for users working across a large horizontal surface. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
Choosing the right horizontal lifelines depends on:
- The attachment structure - like I-beam, rebar stub, concrete, column or roof/
- Lifeline material type - Synthetic lines are extremely lightweight and compact while galvanized or stainless steel options offer added corrosion and abrasion resistance and typically require less fall clearance.
- Your clearance requirements - The distance between the work area and the next level or obstruction is often called “fall clearance,”
- Number of users - Systems are available for one, two, and even up to six workers depending upon your job-site needs.
In short - horizontal lifelines allow users to move across large work areas while remaining connected to a continuous system.
|Dimensions||16 × 10 × 10 in|
60 ft. (18.2m)
|Horizontal Lifeline Span Type|
Construction, General Industrial, Utilities
|Anchor Installation Type|
|Max Number of Users|
2 Workers Max