1200105 – PRO-Line Synthetic HLL System – 60 ft. Web Lifeline, Tensioner, Energy absorber and Carrying bag
$428.00 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- Complete System
- Bring your own anchor
- 2″ thick web lifeline
- Built-in energy absorber
- Supports up to 2 workers
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Guardrail Cage, 5.5′ diameter – additional Guardrail add-on kit for uneven surfaces also available – 3M 8530854$2,973.00
Guardrail add-on kit for uneven surfaces – designed for 8530854 Guardrail Cage – 3M 8530856$2,624.00
Portable Access Ladder, Adjustable Platform, 2-User Rated Portable Access Ladder System – 3M DBI-SALA 8530852 and 8530853$21,804.00 – $22,191.00
6 in. and 12 in. Toggle Bolt Fastener Kit For Roof Top Anchor, 4 ea/Pack – 7241182 & 7241183 – 3M DBI-SALA$204.00 – $215.00
6 in. and 12 in. Concrete Bolt Fastener Kit For Roof Top Anchor, 4 ea/Pack – 7241180 & 7241181 – 3M DBI-SALA$204.00 – $212.00
3M DBI-SALA First-Man-Up Snap Hook Connector Tool – 2104529$229.00
3M DBI-SALA First-Man-Up Remote Anchoring System – 2104531$1,859.00
3M DBI-SALA Replacement Wear Pads, Small, 2 Each/Case – 2110818$52.50
3M DBI-SALA Replacement Wear Pads, Large, 2 Each/Case – 2110817$48.50
3M DBI-SALA Sliding Beam Anchor, Large, Pallet with 32 Units – 2104713
60 ft. (18.3m) web horizontal lifeline system with tensioner, energy absorber and carrying bag.
Simply attach the lifeline between two anchors and tension. Up to 2 workers can hook a shock absorbing lanyard or personal SRL to the lifeline. In the event of a fall, the energy absorber will expand to reduce falling forces to safe levels. Everything is wrapped up in a beautiful carrying case for easy transport.
- Complete System – 60ft. Web Lifeline, Energy absorber, ratchet tensioner
- For single span use
- Bring your own Anchorage Devices
- 2″ (50.8mm) thick web lifeline
- Built-in energy absorber – No setup
- Max Capacity: 2 Workers.
- Super easy to install, takes only moments.
- Pick it up, set it down, setup and tear down in moments.
- Ideal for maintenance, bridge work, construction & manufacturing
- Visual impact indicator for quick and easy inspection
- Shock absorber reduces dangerous falls to safe forces
- Free carrying bag makes moving the system between jobs easy
Horizontal Lifelines (HLL)
Horizontal lifelines are more than a mere line connected between 2+ anchors, it is a secure attachment point for users working across a large horizontal surface. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
Choosing the right horizontal lifelines depends on:
- The attachment structure - like I-beam, rebar stub, concrete, column or roof/
- Lifeline material type - Synthetic lines are extremely lightweight and compact while galvanized or stainless steel options offer added corrosion and abrasion resistance and typically require less fall clearance.
- Your clearance requirements - The distance between the work area and the next level or obstruction is often called “fall clearance,”
- Number of users - Systems are available for one, two, and even up to six workers depending upon your job-site needs.
In short - horizontal lifelines allow users to move across large work areas while remaining connected to a continuous system.
|Dimensions||16 × 10 × 10 in|
60 ft. (18.2m)
|Horizontal Lifeline Span Type|
Construction, General Industrial, Utilities
|Anchor Installation Type|
|Max Number of Users|
2 Workers Max