ExoFit STRATA Construction Style Positioning Harness – Back & side D-rings, Waist pad & belt – Quick-connect chest and leg straps – SRL adapter
$526.29 + Free Shipping
- Aluminum back and side D-rings
- LIFTech weight distribution system
- EZ-Link SRL adapter
- Repel webbing
- Auto-resetting lanyard keepers
- PolarMesh Padding, Impact indicators, trauma straps and name tag
- Fall protection for tools attachment point
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
ExoFit NEX Construction Style Harness – Front, Back & Side D-rings – Belt w/ Pad – Quick-connect$481.71
Delta Vest-Style Positioning/Climbing Harness – Front, back & side D-rings – Quick-connect leg & chest straps – Shoulder/back/leg padding$274.29
Delta Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness – Front, back & side D-rings – Belt w/ Pad – Quick-connect buckles – Padded$323.14
PROTECTA Construction-style Positioning/Climbing Harness – Front, back & side D-rings, Tongue-buckle leg straps – Back/hip Padding$177.43
ExoFit Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness – Front, back & side D-rings – Body belt w/ padding – Quick-connect Buckles – Back/leg Padding$412.29
Delta Comfort Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness – Front, back & side D-rings – Belt w/ Pad – Tongue-buckle leg straps – Padded$304.29
Aluminum back and side D-rings, web-locking quick-connect chest and leg straps, waist pad and belt
Construction harnesses are the most common, comfortable and loaded fall protection harnesses on the market. They got all the cool "doo-hickies" and often include padding, side D-rings and a body belt for carrying extra tools. With theses harnesses you get to gear up - put on cool looking equipment - and set a good example for safety at the same time.
Productivity & Safety
Modern fall protection has come along way from the simple "belt and D-ring" contraptions of yester-year. Today's construction harnesses are loaded with features like soft padding, lanyard keepers, multiple D-rings, trauma straps and so, so much more.
Positioning harnesses have a set of side D-rings for hands-free work as well as a back D-ring for fall arrest.
The side D-rings are used in construction with a positioning lanyard - attaching directly to the supporting structure and back into the side D-rings. This type of lanyard is ideal if you will find yourself needing both hands while being suspended mid-air.
In short - positioning harnesses include two side D-rings which can be used to support your body weight while you work at height.
The entire premise of the 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ Strata is to lighten that load without sacrificing on quality, security or convenience. For decades the focus has been on protecting you during a fall, while this focus has led to a plethora of innovation and better technologies; it has led to a heavier harness.
While safety is great, more tech can mean less mobility, comfort and a greater weight on your shoulders. That is why the ExoFit STRATA™ was born, to better serve you, the guy or gal wearing the harness.
A few features of the ExoFit STRATA™
- PolarMesh™ padding allows for greater airflow to your back, keeping you cool and preventing sweat.
- Revolver™ Vertical Torso Adjusters allow you to quickly store excess webbing in place and maintain a perfect fit.
- Tri-Lock Revolver™ Connectors help to lock down loose ends to store excess webbing and provide an extra layer of protection around legs.
- Tech-Lite™ Aluminum Side & D-rings provide maximum reliability while minimizing added weight.
- EZ-Link™ Quick SRL Adapter makes connecting and disconnecting from your personal SRL almost too easy.
- LIFTech™ Load Distribution System helps to free up your shoulders by redistributing the weight of your gear from your shoulders to your hips.
- Front Snap D-rings snap into a vertical position for use with fall arrest or vertical systems. When not in use, easily stores against the chest strap
- Lanyard Keepers automatically reset when the hooks are pulled out to reduce trip hazards
- Repel™ Technology webbing is resistant to moisture, preventing mold and dirt.
- Integrated Trauma straps provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall to minimize suspension trauma.
|Mpn||1112550, 1112551, 1112552, 1112553|
|Gtin||840779109999, 840779110001, 840779110018, 840779110025|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|