Advanced 4-in-1 Davit Guard System - Confined Space Entry System
The DBI Sala Advanced Davit Guard System is designed for manhole and confined space entry/ retrieval applications. This unit is constructed of lightweight, high visibility, high-strength aluminum.
- Designed for use on vertical confined space entries, such as manholes
- 4-in-1 system provides the ultimate in passive and active safety for rescuers, entry workers and bystanders
- Lightweight, high visibility aircraft aluminum construction
- Tool-less assembly
- 6” (15 cm) to 12” (30 cm) adjustable offset
- Passive Restraint guardrail system provides protection for companion workers and bystanders—40” sections offer ample room for worker entry and maneuvering while keeping the opening secure.
- Fall Arrest: Fixed mount davit with 5,000 lb. rated anchor point for self retracting lifeline
- Rescue and Entry: Davit mounted integrated pulley system for winch or 3-way SRL mounting (SRL sold separately)
- Additional winch and SRL mounting options available
- Folds to less than 12” (30 cm) for portability and storage
Suggested Winch Options
||Salalift II Winch W/ 60' Of 1/4" Galvanized Cable (Includes Mounting Bracket & Winch Bag
||8518669 - Zinc Plated Winch, Bolt on Plate, 40' Cable Assembly