DBI-Sala Delta II Arc Flash Harness, 7000 lb. Nylon Web, No Metal Above The Waist, Front & Back Web Loop, Pass-Thru Buckle Legs, Leather Insulators
Lead time: Five Business Days or Less
- Delta II Arc Flash Harness designed to meet the specific needs of the utility industry
- No metal above the waist and leather insulators behind the remaining hardware for reduced conductivity
- Back web loop replaces back D-ring reducing weight and electrical conductivity, front web loop for rescue
- Delta No-Tangle design for added comfort and easy donning
- Parachute buckles on lower shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment
- Pass-thru leg straps for fast & easy donning
- 7,000 lb. nylon webbing construction for added security and durability
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Size Large (Medium and X-Large size also available)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and ASTM F887-04.
By replacing the standard back D-ring with a dorsal web loop, we have reduced the overall weight and electrical conductivity therefore an excellent choice for electrical and utility applications. Use in combination with our web loop lanyards for added safety.
Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patented Delta No-TangleT design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
1110754 - Small
1110750 - Medium
1110751 - Large
1110752 - XL