ExoFit STRATA Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness – Back, Front, & Side D-rings – Quick-connect Buckles
$595.71 + Free Shipping
- Back D-ring
- Front D-ring
- Side D-rings with body belt
- Quick-connect buckles
- Back/Hip, Shoulder/Back and Leg Padding
- Repel Webbing
- 3M Connected Safety ID
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
ExoFit NEX Vest Style Harness – Back D-ring – Quick-connect$395.14 – $414.00
ExoFit NEX Vest-Style Positioning Harness – Back & side d-rings – Quick-connect$427.71
ExoFit NEX Vest-Style Climbing Harness – Front & Back D-rings – Quick-connect$416.57
ExoFit NEX Vest-Style Retrieval Harness – Back & shoulder d-rings – Quick-connect$427.71
ExoFit NEX Construction Style Harness – Back & side d-rings – Belt w/ Pad – Quick-connect$458.57 – $480.86
ExoFit NEX Construction Style Harness – Front, Back & Side D-rings – Belt w/ Pad – Quick-connect$481.71
Aluminum back, front, and side D-rings, triple-lock revolving torso buckle, waist pad and belt
Construction harnesses are the most common, comfortable and loaded fall protection harnesses on the market. They got all the cool "doo-hickies" and often include padding, side D-rings and a body belt for carrying extra tools. With theses harnesses you get to gear up - put on cool looking equipment - and set a good example for safety at the same time.
Productivity & Safety
Modern fall protection has come along way from the simple "belt and D-ring" contraptions of yester-year. Today's construction harnesses are loaded with features like soft padding, lanyard keepers, multiple D-rings, trauma straps and so, so much more.
Climbing harnesses are designed for people who work at great heights - and climb up using a ladder.
Thing is, ladder work can be a bit awkward which is why climbing harnesses include a front D-ring for connection to a ladder climbing system.
Ladder climbing systems allow professionals to climb/descend quickly without worrying about the fall (the system will protect you!)
If you are looking for a ladder climbing system - we recommend the Lad-Saf system.
Positioning harnesses have a set of side D-rings for hands-free work as well as a back D-ring for fall arrest.
The side D-rings are used in construction with a positioning lanyard - attaching directly to the supporting structure and back into the side D-rings. This type of lanyard is ideal if you will find yourself needing both hands while being suspended mid-air.
In short - positioning harnesses include two side D-rings which can be used to support your body weight while you work at height.
The entire premise of the 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ Strata is to lighten that load without sacrificing on quality, security or convenience. For decades the focus has been on protecting you during a fall, while this focus has led to a plethora of innovation and better technologies; it has led to a heavier harness.
While safety is great, more tech can mean less mobility, comfort and a greater weight on your shoulders. That is why the ExoFit STRATA™ was born, to better serve you, the guy or gal wearing the harness.
A few features of the ExoFit STRATA™
- PolarMesh™ padding allows for greater airflow to your back, keeping you cool and preventing sweat.
- Revolver™ Vertical Torso Adjusters allow you to quickly store excess webbing in place and maintain a perfect fit.
- Tri-Lock Revolver™ Connectors help to lock down loose ends to store excess webbing and provide an extra layer of protection around legs.
- Tech-Lite™ Aluminum Side & D-rings provide maximum reliability while minimizing added weight.
- EZ-Link™ Quick SRL Adapter makes connecting and disconnecting from your personal SRL almost too easy.
- LIFTech™ Load Distribution System helps to free up your shoulders by redistributing the weight of your gear from your shoulders to your hips.
- Front Snap D-rings snap into a vertical position for use with fall arrest or vertical systems. When not in use, easily stores against the chest strap
- Lanyard Keepers automatically reset when the hooks are pulled out to reduce trip hazards
- Repel™ Technology webbing is resistant to moisture, preventing mold and dirt.
- Integrated Trauma straps provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall to minimize suspension trauma.
|Mpn||1112540, 1112541, 1112542, 1112543|
|Gtin||840779109890, 840779109906, 840779109913, 840779109920|
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 9 in|
|Chest Buckle Material||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Leg Buckle Material||Zinc Plated Steel|
|D-ring Material||Aircraft Grade Anodized Forged Aluminum|
|Padding Location Type||Back/Hip, Shoulder/Back and Leg|
|Recommended Industry||Construction, General Industrial, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Utilities|
|Torso Buckle Material||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Weight Capacity||420 lbs. (190 kg)|