ExoFit STRATA Tower Climbing Harness – Back, front & side d-rings – Removable seat sling – SRL Adapter
$844.00 + Free Shipping
- Personal SRL Adapter
- Stand-up back D-ring
- Snap-n-go front D-ring
- 2x – Positioning Side D-rings
- Body/belt Hip pad
- 3M Connected Safety ID
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
ExoFit NEX Arc Flash Tower Climbing Harness – Back, Front & Side D-rings, QC/QC$1,275.20
ExoFit STRATA Vest-Style Positioning/Climbing Harness – Front, back & side D-rings – Waist pad & belt – Quick-connect chest and leg straps$492.00
ExoFit STRATA Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness – Front, back & side D-rings – Waist pad & belt – Quick-connect chest and leg straps$553.71
ExoFit NEX Tower Climbing Harness – Front & back D-rings – Seat sling w/ suspension D-rings – Quick-connect buckles$743.00
ExoFit NEX Arc Flash Positioning/Climbing Harness – Front, back & side D-rings – Nomex/Kevlar FR webbing – Arc flash rated – Leather insulators$697.71
ExoFit NEX – Oil and Gas Positioning/Climbing Harness – Front, Back & Side D-rings – 18-inch d-ring extension – Rigid seat sling – Tongue buckle legs – Connection for 1003221 derrick belt$688.29
ExoFit NEX Oil and Gas Positioning/Climbing Harness, (18-inch) d-ring extension – Front, back & side D-rings – Tongue-buckle leg straps – for use w/ 1000570 derrick$549.43
ExoFit NEX Cross-Over Style Positioning/Climbing Harness – Front, back & side D-rings – Quick-connect Buckles – Belt w/ Padding$464.57
ExoFit Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness – Front, back & side D-rings – Body belt w/ padding – Quick-connect Buckles – Back/leg Padding$408.86
ExoFit XP Cross-Over Style Climbing Harness – Front & back D-rings – Quick-connect leg straps – Removable padding$388.29
Aluminum back, front, and side D-rings, triple-lock revolving torso buckle, waist pad and belt, removable seat sling with positioning D-rings.
Climbing harnesses are designed for people who work at great heights - and climb up using a ladder.
Thing is, ladder work can be a bit awkward which is why climbing harnesses include a front D-ring for connection to a ladder climbing system.
Ladder climbing systems allow professionals to climb/descend quickly without worrying about the fall (the system will protect you!)
If you are looking for a ladder climbing system - we recommend the Lad-Saf system.
Positioning harnesses have a set of side D-rings for hands-free work as well as a back D-ring for fall arrest.
The side D-rings are used in construction with a positioning lanyard - attaching directly to the supporting structure and back into the side D-rings. This type of lanyard is ideal if you will find yourself needing both hands while being suspended mid-air.
In short - positioning harnesses include two side D-rings which can be used to support your body weight while you work at height.
The entire premise of the 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ Strata is to lighten that load without sacrificing on quality, security or convenience. For decades the focus has been on protecting you during a fall, while this focus has led to a plethora of innovation and better technologies; it has led to a heavier harness.
While safety is great, more tech can mean less mobility, comfort and a greater weight on your shoulders. That is why the ExoFit STRATA™ was born, to better serve you, the guy or gal wearing the harness.
A few features of the ExoFit STRATA™
- PolarMesh™ padding allows for greater airflow to your back, keeping you cool and preventing sweat.
- Revolver™ Vertical Torso Adjusters allow you to quickly store excess webbing in place and maintain a perfect fit.
- Tri-Lock Revolver™ Connectors help to lock down loose ends to store excess webbing and provide an extra layer of protection around legs.
- Tech-Lite™ Aluminum Side & D-rings provide maximum reliability while minimizing added weight.
- EZ-Link™ Quick SRL Adapter makes connecting and disconnecting from your personal SRL almost too easy.
- LIFTech™ Load Distribution System helps to free up your shoulders by redistributing the weight of your gear from your shoulders to your hips.
- Front Snap D-rings snap into a vertical position for use with fall arrest or vertical systems. When not in use, easily stores against the chest strap
- Lanyard Keepers automatically reset when the hooks are pulled out to reduce trip hazards
- Repel™ Technology webbing is resistant to moisture, preventing mold and dirt.
- Integrated Trauma straps provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall to minimize suspension trauma.
|Mpn||1112580, 1112581, 1112582, 1112583|
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 9 in|
|Chest Buckle Material||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Leg Buckle Material||Zinc Plated Steel|
|D-ring Material||Aircraft Grade Anodized Forged Aluminum|
|Recommended Industry||Construction, General Industrial, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Utilities|
|Torso Buckle Material||Zinc Plated Steel|
|Weight Capacity||420 lbs. (190 kg)|