Concrete D-ring Anchor – Fits 11/16 in. or 3/4 in. concrete hole – Reusable D-ring assembly – Toggle-bolt Kit – Safe hook up feature – Swiveling D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 2104560
$108.00 – $501.43 + Free Shipping
- For 11/16″ or 3/4″ holes – Installs directly into 11/16″ or 3/4″ diameter concrete holes
- Vertical or Horizontal – Use vertically if inserted into wall or horizontally in ceiling
- Reusable d-ring assembly – Install as a temporary or permanent anchor – get as many bolts as needed.
- Easy tie-off point – Provides a easy tie-off point while working near potential falls –
- Swiveling D-ring – D-ring allows for a full 360-degree of rotation – allowing the connected user to work without restrictions
- Durable & long lasting – High strength steel & aluminum components with corrosion resistant finish
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
42in. Concrete Anchor Strap (25 Pack) – Web loop on each end – Slips over rebar – Abrasion resistant wear pad – Disposable design – 3M PROTECTA 2190063
42in. Concrete Anchor Strap (25 Pack) – D-ring at one end web loop on other – Slips over rebar – Abrasion resistant wear pad – Disposable design – 3M PROTECTA 2190057
Concrete Strut Anchor – Complete hands-free horizontal mobility – Accommodates 1-5/8 in. wide struts – Stainless Steel – Saflok steel carabiner – 3M PROTECTA AN220A$128.00
Concrete D-ring Anchorage Plate – Concrete bolt kit w/ 4 bolts included – Bolts to structure or fall arrest anchor point – Pre-drilled 14.3mm holes – 3M PROTECTA AJ720A$66.00
Strut Anchor – For 1-5/8 in. wide concrete and steel struts – One-hand installation – Overhead fall arrest anchor point – Stainless Steel – Saflok Carabiner – 3M DBI-SALA 2104709$200.00
Saflok Toggle Anchor – Install into 3/4 in. (19mm) precast concrete or steel hole – Use vertically in wall or overhead in ceiling – 360-degree steel D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 2100101$176.80
Universal Roof Top Anchor – For metal, concrete & wooden roofs – For use on flat or sloped (<= 3:12 pitch) roofs - 360-degree rotating D-ring - Compatible with Horizontal Lifeline - 3M DBI-SALA 2100133
Drop-thru Anchor – For concrete or steel ceilings & decking – Installs into 1-1/2 in. to 1-3/4 in. diameter holes with 4 in. minimum thickness – 360-degree rotating D-ring – Shielded cable – 3M DBI-SALA$112.80 – $119.20
Concrete Parapet Anchor – Fits 1 in. to 14.5 in. wide concrete parapets – Non-damaging clamp-style anchor – Steel d-ring fall arrest anchor – 3M DBI-SALA 8523178$819.99
Reusable Concrete D-ring Anchor + 1 bolt
The 3M DBI-SALA Concrete d-ring anchor installs directly into 11/16″ (18mm) or 3/4″ concrete holes to create a secure anchorage point. The coolest thing about these anchors is the red tip which helps the installer know whether or know the anchor is properly aligned.
This concrete anchor is portable, reusable, lightweight and easy to transport between job sites or store away when not needed. The swiveling d-ring provides the user with a convenient tie-off point and allows for a full 360-degree of rotation – making work much easier on the connected user.
The D-ring assembly is reusable, but the bolts are not – be sure to get enough.
- Reusable d-ring assembly – Extra bolts sold separately.
- Installs directly into 11/16″, 18mm or 3/4″ concrete holes to create a secure anchorage point
- Can be used vertically in wall or horizontally in ceiling
- Can be installed as a permanent or temporary concrete anchor
- Reusable, lightweight, compact, easy to transport, install and remove.
- Visual indicator for safe and confident hook up
- Next level steel and aluminum construction
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Swiveling D-ring tie-off point for 100% tie-off point.
Often overlooked but critical to any personal fall arrest system - the anchor is what provides support to your system in case of a fall. Anchor are categorized based on the structure being attached to - ranging from: wooden rooftops, concrete columns or steel I-beams.
Your anchor can be a permanent installation meant for reoccurring jobs like maintenance and inspection work - or reusable and ideal for crews moving job to job. All anchors must provide a secure point of attachment to a personal fall arrest system and be capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. / or meet the OSHA 2:1 safety factor.
|Mpn||2104560, 2104561, 2104562|
|Gtin||840779002337, 648250162491, 648250162507|
|Dimensions||5.7 × 3 × 4.4 in|
|Anchor Installation Type|
Anchor + 1 Bolt, Anchor + 6 Bolts, Anchor + 12 Bolts