Concrete Anchor Bolts for D-ring (10 pack) – Fits 11/16 in. or 3/4 in. concrete holes – Safety hook-up indicator – Replacement bolts for existing concrete bolt anchor – Sold in packs of 10 – 3M DBI-SALA 2100066
$329.99($33.00 / per unit) + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- For 11/16″ or 3/4″ holes – Installs directly into 11/16″ or 3/4″ diameter concrete holes
- Vertical or Horizontal – Use vertically in a wall or horizontally if used in a overhead ceiling
- Concrete anchor bolts – Replacement bolts for the 3M DBI-SALA Concrete D-ring Anchor
- Easy installation – Anchor includes a visual indicator alerting the user whether or not the anchor is properly installed.
- Durable & long lasting – High strength steel & aluminum components with corrosion resistant finish
- Sold in packs of 10 – Anchors are sold in packs of 10 and are intended for use with 2104560 d-ring assembly (sold separately)
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
2190055 – Concrete D-ring Anchor with Bolt, 3M PROTECTA PRO$89.99
Concrete Detent Anchor – Fits 7/8 in. concrete hole – Vertical or horizontal use – Reusable D-ring assembly – Includes socket and cap – 360-degree rotating D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 2101004$281.60
Concrete D-ring Anchor – Fits 11/16 in. or 3/4 in. concrete hole – Reusable D-ring assembly – Toggle-bolt Kit – Safe hook up feature – Swiveling D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 2104560
Concrete Anchor Strap, 42 inches – Steel D-ring on one end – Web loop slips over rebar – Abrasion resistant polyester wear pad – Disposable concrete anchor strap – 3M DBI-SALA 2100050
For use with Concrete D-ring Anchor Assembly
The 2100066 bolt kit is specifically designed for use with the 3M DBI SALA concrete bolt anchor (sold seperately).
The anchor bolt installs directly into 11/16″ or 3/4″ diameter concrete holes and can be used vertically in a wall or horizontally in a ceiling. Installation is easy and each bolt includes a visual indicator alerting users to improperly installed anchors.
These bolts are made from high strength steel & aluminum components and given a corrosion-resistant finish. This bolt kit includes 10 bolts each and are intended for use with the 3M DBI-SALA reusable concrete bolt anchor.
Often overlooked but critical to any personal fall arrest system - the anchor is what provides support to your system in case of a fall. Anchor are categorized based on the structure being attached to - ranging from: wooden rooftops, concrete columns or steel I-beams.
Your anchor can be a permanent installation meant for reoccurring jobs like maintenance and inspection work - or reusable and ideal for crews moving job to job. All anchors must provide a secure point of attachment to a personal fall arrest system and be capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. / or meet the OSHA 2:1 safety factor.
|Dimensions||5.7 × 3 × 4.4 in|
|Anchor Installation Type|