3400920 - 50 ft (15m) Sealed Blok SRL / Retrieval Winch w/ 3/16" galvanized cable and self locking steel swivel snap hook. Equipped with Fast-Line - Field replaceable self retracting lifeline cable!
Our Price: $3,566.00
Lead time: Five Business Days
Watch the Fast-Line video!
DBI-SALA self retracting lifelines (SRL’s) are the most technologically advanced fall protection devices in the industry. Our SRL’s provide the ultimate in mobility and security with automatic fall arrest mode. They incorporate a lifeline that extends and retracts enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system activates automatically stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels of 900 lbs. or less.
- Stands up to the harshest environments!
- All dynamic components including the motor spring and brake system are sealed inside the housing, isolated from foreign elements.
- Cast aluminum housing and heavy gauge steel end-plates resist damage and provide corrosion resistance.
- Built-in carrying handle makes transport and anchoring safe and easy.
- Maintains consistent lifeline retraction, proper fall arrest distances and forces.
- Anti-ratcheting brake stops falls within inches and limits arresting forces.
- Lowers your overall cost of ownership by extending maintenance intervals and product longevity.
- DBI-SALA has been setting the standard for quality in fall protection for over 30 years.
- i-Safe™ Intelligent Safety System is built into every unit to track inspections, control inventory and manage information.
- Sealed design is field-proven, operating safely on some of the world’s most challenging work sites for over a decade.
- Increased weight capacity with 420 lb rating is safer and allows for greater tool capacity.
FAST-Line Field Replaceable Lifeline
- Provides user with the option of replacing the lifeline in the field
- Unique design does not allow SRL to operate unless new cable is properly installed
- Blok™ remains sealed during cable replacement
- Minimal training required
- For raising and lowering personnel or materials
- Simple change in and out of retrieval mode
- Stow away handle
- Optional attachment bracket for davit and tripod (no tools needed)
- Retrieval crank arm has a primary brake to prevent load movement if handle is released
- 420lb (189kg) Weight Capacity
- 3600 lb (1632kg) gate capacity self-locking swivel snap hook with impact indicator
- 50 feet (4.5m) of 3/16 in. diameter (5mm)
- galvanized or stainless steel wire rope.
- 3400900: 50ft (15m) Sealed Blok™ SRL w/galvanized cable assembly and steel snaphook.
- 3400920: 50ft (15m) Sealed Blok™ SRL with retrieval capabilities; galvanized cable assembly and steel snaphook.
- 3400923: 50ft (15m) Sealed Blok™ SRL with mounting bracket, galvanized cable assembly and steel snaphook.
- 3400902: 50ft (15m) Sealed Blok™ SRL w/stainless steel cable assembly and stainless steel snaphook.
- 3400922: 50ft (15m) Sealed Blok™ SRL with retrieval capabilities; stainless steel cable assembly and stainless steel snaphook.
- 3400901: 50ft (15m) Sealed Blok™ SRL w/stainless steel cable assembly and steel snaphook.
- 3400921: 50ft (15m) Sealed Blok™ SRL with retrieval capabilities; stainless steel cable assembly and steel snaphook.
- 3400924: 50ft (15m) Sealed Blok™ SRL with retrieval capabilities and mounting bracket, stainless steel cable assembly and steel snaphook.
The World’s Only “Sealed” Design
Standards: Meets OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.66, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.32, CSA Z259.2.2 Type II, CE EN360
DBI-SALA’s sealed design is field proven, operating safely on some of the world’s most challenging work sites for over a decade. Our new and improved design is revolutionary (patent pending), all dynamic components including the motor spring and brake system are isolated (environmentally sealed) from foreign elements (ex. grease, moisture, dirt, etc.). You always know your SRL is operating at peak efficiency, without worries about what is happening inside the housing, no matter how dirty or damp your environment. It will maintain consistent lifeline retraction, proper fall arrest distances and forces providing added worker satisfaction, productivity and safety. In addition, the sealed design will lower your overall cost of ownership by extending maintenance intervals and product longevity.