3400144 Sealed-Blok Self-Retracting Lifeline, Retrieval, Stainless Steel Cable, 30 ft. (9 m) – 3M DBI-SALA
+ Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- Integrated fall arrest energy dissipation system
- Emergency retrieval system available on some models
- RFID tag is embedded in polyurethane bumper
- Critical SRL components sealed from environmental exposure
- Swiveling self-locking snap hook with impact indicator
- Pivoting anchorage connector loop
- Durable Construction
- Galvanized & stainless steel cable options
- Quick activating speed-sensing locking system
- Equipped with an integrated carrying handle to assist in transporting the SRL to job sites
- IP 69K ingress protection rating
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
3400149 Sealed-Blok 3-Way Retrieval Self-Retracting Lifeline, Stainless Steel Cable, Snap Hook, 50 ft, Class 1 – 3M DBI-SALA$6,066.00
3400150 – 3-Way Retrieval Self-Retracting Lifeline with Bracket, Stainless Steel Cable, Snap Hook, 50 ft – 3M DBI-SALA$6,249.00
3400135 Sealed-Blok Self Retracting Lifeline, Stainless Steel Cable, Swivel Snap Hook, 50 ft., Class 1, ANSI – 3M DBI-SALA$3,159.00
BRUTE Sealed 30 ft. SRL with stainless steel cable and stainless steel swivel snap hook. Includes stainless steel installation carabiner and tagline (ANSI) – KStrong UFS570030$1,912.50
Sealed-Blok Self Retracting Lifeline, Retrieval, Galvanized Cable, 50 ft. (15m) – 3M DBI-SALA 3400147$5,568.00
Sealed-Blok Self Retracting Lifeline, Retrieval with Bracket, Galvanized Cable, 50 ft. (15m) – 3M DBI-SALA 3400148$6,053.00
Sealed-Blok Self Retracting Lifeline, 50 ft. (15m), Galvanized Cable, Galvanized Snap Hook – 3M DBI-SALA 3400134$2,658.00
3400142 Sealed-Blok Self Retracting Lifeline , Retrieval with Bracket, Galvanized Cable, 30 ft. (9 m) – 3M DBI-SALA
3400142 Sealed-Blok Self Retracting Lifelin, Retrieval, Galvanized Cable, 30 ft. (9 m) – 3M DBI-SALA
3400132 Sealed-Blok Self Retracting Lifeline 3400132, Galvanized Cable, 30 ft. (9 m) – 3M DBI-SALA
ANSI Class Level
Anchor Connection Type
Swivel Snap Hook
Anchor Hook Material
Zinc Plated Steel
Anchor Hook Material
Average Arrest Force (Imperial)
1125 lbf (ANSI), 1125 lbf (OSHA 130 lb – 310 lb)
Average Arrest Force (Metric)
5 kN (ANSI), 5 kN (OSHA 130 lb – 310 lb)
1.0 per Case
Connected Safety ID Equipped
Harness Connection Type
Aluminum & Stainless Steel
Lifeline Connection Type
Lifeline Hook Material
Zinc Plated Steel
Lifeline Length (Imperial)
Lifeline Length (Metric)
Maximum Arrest Force (Imperial)
1350 lbf (OSHA 130 lb – 310 lb), 1800 lbf (OSHA up to 420 lb), 1350 lbf (ANSI)
Maximum Arrest Force (Metric)
6 kN (OSHA 130 lb – 310 lb), 6 kN (ANSI), 8 kN (OSHA up to 420 lb)
Maximum Number of Users
Overhead Anchor Point
Overall Length (Imperial)
Overall Length (Metric)
Self Retracting Lifeline – Retrieval
Climbing, Maintenance, Welding, Cleaning, Blasting, Inspection
Construction, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Industrial, General Manufacturing, Wind Energy, Military Maintenance, Repair & Operation (MRO), General Industry
29 CFR OSHA 1926.502, 29 CFR OSHA 1910.140, ANSI/ASSP Z359.14-2021
Weight Capacity (Imperial)
Weight Capacity (Metric)
Sealed-Blok SRL's are heavy-duty self retracting lifelines designed for use in the WORST conditions.
Specifically built to withstand saltwater or any other mucky moist location - they are completely sealed to prevent damage to internal components
- Sealed Design - ensures efficient & safe operation under all working conditions.
- Secondary Anchorage Point - Allows for second back up anchorage point.
- Dual RSQ mode - Allows users to select between fall arrest and descent mode
- Fast-line - Allows for quick lifeline replacement while out in the field
TD;LR - Sealed SRL's are ideal for use in harsh environments where moisture or tiny particulates can damage SRL's internal components.
Self-retracting lifelines (SRL's)
An SRL is an alternative to traditional shock absorbing lanyards and work a lot like a seat-beat - pull out slowly and extend the line; but don't you try to run with it.
These devices are specifically designed for professionals who work way up high - stopping falls within inches to allow great mobility.
Real quick - what's an SRL?
- Retractable lifelines designed to stop a fall within inches.
- Constantly under tension, but extends or retracts as the user moves up and down.
- Offers greater protection then a shock absorbing lanyard.
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 6 in|
15 ft. (4.5m)
Stainless Steel Cable
For vertical use
|Lanyard Leg Count|
|Hook type to structure|
|Hook type to Harness|