2100085 - Saflok Reusable Concrete Wedge Anchor
Lead time: Ships same or next business day
- Installs into 3/4 in. (19mm) concrete hole
- Provides a safe, fall arrest rated 5,000 lb. (22 kN) anchor point for vertical or overhead/ceiling concrete applications
- Portable and reusable anchor can be removed and simply re-installed in a new location for added jobsite flexibility and lower overall cost of ownership
- Exclusive quick-release button boosts productivity by providing immediate anchor removal for added workersatisfaction
- Virtually eliminates the need for toolsto remove a stuck anchor from the hole, giving the user instant mobility
- Unique forged connection ring provides a compatible tie-off point for your personal fall arrest system for added safety
- Load cable and chock release cables are shielded from damage caused by grinding against the concrete lip of the hole for a longer service life
- Exclusive pivoting easy-grip handle provides cable kink protection for added safety and longer service life
- Constructed of stainless steel, aluminum and other non-corrosive materials for a longer service life
- Designed for use in cured concretewith a compression strength of at least 3,000 psi (2,685 kPa)
- Meets or exceeds all applicable standards including OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.1-2007 and A10.32-2004
Installs into 3/4 in. (19mm) concrete hole
Installation is simple and efficient, taking just seconds utilizing standard concrete tools.
Swiveling D-ring tie-off point
A built-in D-ring provides a compatible connection for your fall protection system and swivels keeping your connecting component in-line at all times.
Portable and reusable
Device can be removed and simply re-installed in a new loaction for added jobsite flexibility and lower overall cost of ownership.
Compact and lightweight design
Makes installing into concrete simple, fast and easy for added worker satisfaction and productivity.
Use vertically in wall or horizontally in ceiling
The anchor can be used in mulitple orientations for added jobsite versatility and flexibility.
Complete Versatility and Flexibility
For added versatility, the portable and reusable concrete anchor can be used over and over for vertical or overhead ceiling concrete applications. It incorporates an exclusive quick-release button boosting productivity by providing immediate anchor removal where other anchors bring work to a standstill. Our anchor virtually eliminates the need for tools to remove a stuck anchor from the hole – No more jobsite scavenger hunts to locate a hammer and a punch to remove a stuck anchor! The anchor was designed with strength and flexibility in mind. It is 5,000 lb. (22kN) rated, and an ideal connection point for a personal fall arrest system, work positioning system, personnel riding system, rescue system, or end anchors for a horizontal lifeline system. In addition, a truly “compatible” connection ring unlike any other on the market makes tying off to this device safe and secure.
Extremely Easy Installation and Removal
Installation is simple and efficient, taking just seconds utilizing standard concrete tools. First, drill a 4” deep (10.16cm) hole at the desired mounting location with a rotary hammer and 3/4” (19.05mm) drill bit. Next, place your thumb in the anchor D-ring and pull up on the chock handle with two fingers until fully retracted. Insert the anchor into the mounting hole until the release button seats against the concrete surface. Finally, pull up on the anchor D-ring to set the anchor, and your ready to go! Release of the anchor is just as fast, simply push down on the release button and pull up on the chock handle and your ready to move to the next location.