Concrete Anchor Strap, 42 inches – Steel D-ring on one end – Web loop slips over rebar – Abrasion resistant polyester wear pad – Disposable concrete anchor strap – 3M DBI-SALA 2100050
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- 42″ concrete anchor strap – A easy to use, economical anchorage connector for concrete walls, columns and decking.
- Web loop on one end – The web loop is designed to be slipped over rebar prior to the cement being poured and setting.
- Steel D-ring on the other – A user connects to the steel d-ring using a lanyard or SRL.
- Abrasion resistant – Polyester wear pad with unique anti-abrasion properties ensure the strap doesn’t loose structural integrity.
- Economical design – Anchor straps are cheap, easy to use and can be cut away when no longer needed.
- Compact & lightweight – Easy to move, transport between job sites and store away when not in use.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Concrete Detent Anchor – Fits 7/8 in. concrete hole – Vertical or horizontal use – Reusable D-ring assembly – Includes socket and cap – 360-degree rotating D-ring – 3M DBI-SALA 2101004$295.71
1231305 – Saflok Max Web Anchor – Length: 1.5 ft. (45cm) – Connections: D-ring / Saflok Max hook$144.99
2101000 – Concrete Detent Socket and Cap – Extra socket & cap for Concrete Detent Anchor – Installs directly into 7/8 in. (22 mm) diameter concrete holes – 3M DBI-SALA$84.99
2101002 – Concrete Detent Pin – Extra pin for Concrete Detent Anchor – Installs directly into 7/8 in. (22 mm) diameter concrete holes – 3M DBI-SALA$214.99
Disposable concrete anchor strap
42″ Disposable anchor strap with web loop and steel D-ring provides users with a spot to tie-off while working at height. Concrete anchor straps can be slipped over rebar prior to the concrete being poured, resulting in a convenient, economical and reliable attachment point.
The concrete anchor strap has the advantages of being:
- Easy to install
- 100% reliable spot for workers to tie-off at
Often overlooked but critical to any personal fall arrest system - the anchor is what provides support to your system in case of a fall. Anchor are categorized based on the structure being attached to - ranging from: wooden rooftops, concrete columns or steel I-beams.
Your anchor can be a permanent installation meant for reoccurring jobs like maintenance and inspection work - or reusable and ideal for crews moving job to job. All anchors must provide a secure point of attachment to a personal fall arrest system and be capable of supporting 5,000 lbs. / or meet the OSHA 2:1 safety factor.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|
|Anchor Installation Type|