Paired Ladder Safety Gate – Dual industrial self-closing swing gate – Prevents falls from elevated platforms – OSHA & ANSI Compliant – Simple installation – PS Doors LSG-DBL
$412.00 – $648.00
- 6 Nominal Sizes – LSG-DBL is available in differant sizes, each with a laterally adjustable width (-) 1.25″ to (+) 2.5″.
- Passive fall protection – Prevents falls from elevated ladderways, scaffolding, catwalks, narrow walkways and elevated platforms.
- Code compliant – Meets OSHA / ANSI top/mid-rail guardrail heights
- Easy installation – Installs in moments using just a 1/2″ deep-well socket wrench.
- Universal swing direction – Gate can be inverted to change the direction the gate swings outward.
- Optional stand-off mount – Include the LSG-STNDOFF to provide personnel a spot to grip the ladder and 7″ of foot clearance on platform edge.
- Optional adapter brackets – Adapter brackets can be utilized for non-standard railing or to prevent drilling holes.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
PS Doors Ladder Safety Gate Lock-out Kit – Prevents unauthorized access – Restricts areas, elevated platforms or mezzanines – Simple Installation – Lock for Safety – PS DOORS 515083 A$99.00
EPAG Personnel Access Gate – Adjustable pedestrian gate that swings both ways – Fits widths 21 to 48 inches – Mild steel and powder coat yellow – Quiet Operation – Not for Fall Protection – PS DOORS EPAG-2148-PCY$275.00
GuardDog Self-closing Safety Gate – Fully assembled – Universal swing direction – OSHA Compliant guardrail – Fits 2 in. round or square – BlueWaterMFG$215.00 – $524.00
Loading Dock Safety Gate – Prevents falls from docks, bays & exposed edges – Adjustable width – Slam-proof design – 90-degree vertical lift – PS DOORS LDSG$1,052.00 – $1,292.00
Torsion Springs for Ladder Safety Gate – Stainless steel springs – Includes springs, bushings and instructions – 2 pack of stainless steel springs – PS DOORS 511686$16.00($8.00 / per unit)
Adapter Brackets for Ladder Safety Gate – No-drill design – Allows connection to flat, angle iron or unique mounting applications – For LSG & LSGF safety gates – PS DOORS LSG-X-X-X$40.00 – $187.00
Full-height Ladder Safety Gate – Swings in both directions – Self-closing industrial swing gate – Ships fully assembled – Easy installation – Meets OSHA & ANSI – PS DOORS LSGF$419.00 – $564.00
Standoff Mounting System – Adds 7.5 in. of clearance on the platform edge – Provides a grab spot for personnel using ladder – Mounts directly to existing railing – Adjustable height – Easy installation – PS DOORS LSG-STNDOFF$205.00
Adjustable Safety Gate – Self-closing fall protection swing gate – Fits openings from 18 in. to 36 in. – Easy installation in minutes – Meets OSHA, CE and ANSI guardrail standards – PS DOORS EdgeHalt ASG-1836$248.99
Ladder Safety Gate – Self-closing industrial swing gate – Universal swing direction – Fits adjustable width openings – OSHA & ANSI Compliant – Passive fall protection safety gate – PS DOORS LSG
Paired Ladder Safety Gate (LSG-DBL)
The paired ladder safety gate protects against accidental falls from ladder ways and other elevated platforms. LSG-DBL is available in 6 nominal sizes and allow for lateral adjustment up to 3.75″ (-1.25″ to +2.50″). Gate is shipped fully assembled and includes standard mounting hardware for round pipe and square railings.
Protects employees from dangerous falls
The paired ladder safety gate (LSG-DBL) is a pair of self-closing swing gates designed to prevent falls from elevated platforms. The LSG-DBL is ideal for confined spaces with limit gate clearance. The gate acts as passive fall protection, always in place and ready to catch someone experiencing a fall. PS DOORS ladder safety gates are ANSI & OSHA compliant for top and mid-rail height requirements.
Paired ladder safety gate includes all required mounting hardware for attaching to standard round rail or square tubing. If attaching to angle iron, flat bar or non-standing railing gate will bolt directly to railing.
- Secure the suppose channel to the railing EXACTLY 3-5/8″ from top.
- Loosely attach gates to railing with supplied U-bolts.
- Align the gate to the top of the railing, adjust hoops to opening width (leaving 1″ of clearance between gates).
- Adjust stop bolts for proper alignment.
Full installation, optional & maintenance manual available here.
|Dimensions||28 × 24 × 6 in|
18” to 22-1/2” // LSGDBL-9, 22” to 28-1/2” // LSGDBL-12, 28” to 34-1/2” // LSGDBL-15, 34” to 40-1/2” // LSGDBL-18, 40” to 46-1/2” // LSGDBL-21, 46” to 52-1/2” // LSGDBL-24
|Adjustable Increment||3.75 inches|
|Mounting||Pipe, Angle, Channel, Flatbar, Existing Wall|
|Swing Direction||Left or Right|
|Green Environmental Attribute||50% Post-Consumer Recycled Content|
|In Use Height||3-1/2 ft.|