Derrick Belt – For working on tubing & monkey board, Front d-rings, Rigid belly pad, Pass-thru style, Polyester/nylon materials
$336.03 + Free Shipping
- Perfect for tubing & monkey board
- Fixed D-rings for positioning and restaint
- Rigid Belly pad
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
4D Lineman Belt – Four D-rings, Support seat, Gut strap, Metal ID plate, Tool snaps & rings, Tape thong$728.00
2D Lineman Belt – Includes two S-shaped floating D-rings, Tool Snaps, Metal ID Plate, Adjustable$498.00
X100 Tongue Buckle Belt – Floating D-ring, Steel Grommets, Adjustable Fit$84.25
X100 Tongue Buckle Belt – Side D-rings, Steel Grommets, Adjustable Fit$117.85
X100 Tongue Buckle Belt – Back D-ring, Steel Grommets, Adjustable Fit$111.03
PROTECTA Tongue Buckle Belt – Includes: Back d-ring, Grommeted miner’s straps, Adds tool pouches, Easy adjustment$72.00
ExoFit NEX Miner’s Tongue Buckle Belt – Grommeted miner’s gear straps, Attach tool pouches$246.59
ExoFit Tongue Buckle Belt – Adjustable, For attachment to Tool Pouches$75.98
1001378 – Suspended Workman’s Chair – 15″ x 18″ x 0.75″ rigid board, Suspension Rings, Adjustable, Tool Bags$413.97
1001090 – Universal Seat Sling w/ Belt Looks – 8″ nylon web seat sling, Suspension D-ring, Attachment Loops
- Two fixed front D-rings for work positioning
- Comfortable belt perfect for attachment to tubing and monkey board.
- Ideal for use in the oil and gas industries
- Rigid belly band is 8 in. wide by 16-1/2 in. long (20.3 x 41.9 cm)
- Rigid belly pad improves wearer comfort and protection coverage
- Polyester/nylon is lightweight but durable
- Easy to pack up, move around, wear and put away after a hard days work
- Helps meet safety requirements for fall protection
A body belt is ideal when there is 0% CHANCE OF FREE-FALL and a harness is ideal when that chance of fall exists. A work-seat MUST be used with a full-body harness.
A fall protection belt is ideally for positioning, restraining or other situations with 0% chance of a free-fall.
Choosing the right body belt or work-seat
Consider some of the following when choosing a body belt or work seat:
- Work Positioning - Body belts are great for positioning, they often include fixed d-ring which can be used with a lanyard to sustain the user in a specific position.
- Restraint - Some body-belts include a fixed back OR floating D-rings which can be used to anchor the user and protect against a leading edge.
- Back & Tool Support - Most of the belts provide FANTASTIC back support and over allow attachment of additional storage containers.
- Suspension - Work-seats are specifically built for suspension but MUST BE used in conjunction with a complete fall arrest system (Anchor, Body Support & Connector).
See all 3M Fall Protection Body Belts & Work seats
- Tongue-buckle Belts - Easy to fit and can accommodate a large variety of sizes, shapes and clothing options.
- Lineman Belts - Designed to provide comfort, freedom of movement and be easy-to-use for most pole-climbing applications.
- Derrick Belts - For those working on monkey or tubing board, they are designed to attach to a variety of derrick-style harnesses and feature front rings for use with a positioning lanyard.
- Work seats - Are useful for inspection work, window washing and other maintenance..
|Mpn||1000542, 1000543, 1000544, 1000545|
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|