7400008 – SecuraSpan I-Beam Stantion Conversion Kit: End anchor to intermediate bracket
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- Intermediate bypass bracket kit for SecuraSpan I-beam system
- Converts your SecuraSpan I-beam end anchor stanchion to an intermediate style
- Hardware kit included to bolt to existing SecuraSpan I-beam stanchion
- For use with SecuraSpan I-Beam HLL System
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Freestanding Roof Top Anchor – Non-penetrating design – Built-in shock absorber – Sixteen 45 lbs. counterweights – Portable and reusable – 3M DBI-SALA 2100185$3,264.00
30 ft. Box frame fall arrest system – 30 ft. fixed anchor height – Dual 32 ft. fall arrest rails with trolley – 16 in. Pneumatic wheels – 3M DBI-SALA 8530427$37,662.00
21 ft. Box Frame fall arrest system – 21 ft. fixed anchor height – Single 28 ft. fall arrest rail with trolley – 12 in. Rubber wheels – 3M DBI-SALA 8530361$31,633.00
14ft. Fixed-height Box-frame fall arrest system – 14ft. anchor height – Dual 15 ft. fall arrest rails with trolley – 16 in. pneumatic wheels – 3M DBI-SALA 8530345$38,775.00
Adjustable box frame fall arrest system – 12 ft. to 18 ft. adjustable anchor height – 20 ft. wide fall arrest rail and trolley – Easy detent pin style adjustment – 3M DBI-SALA 8530288$30,759.00
Flexiguard Supported Ladder System – Non-slip work platform with 12 ft. fall arrest rail & two trolleys – Includes stabilizing jacks, outriggers & wheels – Spring load swing gates – 3M DBI-SALA 8530397$23,000.00
FlexiGuard Sky Anchor Base – Top floor mount base – Bolt or weld to steel floors – PVC mast sleeve liner – Permanent Installation – 3M DBI-SALA 8530210$1,083.00
FlexiGuard Sky Anchor Base – Core mount sleeve – Slips into 4 in. concrete or steel core hole – PVC mast sleeve liner – Permanent Installation – 3M DBI-SALA 8530314$513.00
FlexiGuard Sky Anchor Base – Flush floor mount design – Bolt-in installation to concrete/steel floors – PVC mast sleeve liner – Permanent Installation – 3M DBI-SALA 8530162$915.00
FlexiGuard Sky Anchor System – Fixed anchor height – 6 ft. safe working radius from anchor – 360-degree mast rotation – Collapsible design for easy setup/break-down – 3M DBI-SALA 8530152 8530161 8530387 8530320$8,582.00 – $11,442.00
Intermediate bypass bracket kit for SecuraSpan I-beam stanchion.
Extremely lightweight and portable, these systems incorporate a modular, multi base design that accommodates a wide range of steel and concrete beam.
Horizontal Lifelines (HLL)
Horizontal lifelines are more than a mere line connected between 2+ anchors, it is a secure attachment point for users working across a large horizontal surface. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
Choosing the right horizontal lifelines depends on:
- The attachment structure - like I-beam, rebar stub, concrete, column or roof/
- Lifeline material type - Synthetic lines are extremely lightweight and compact while galvanized or stainless steel options offer added corrosion and abrasion resistance and typically require less fall clearance.
- Your clearance requirements - The distance between the work area and the next level or obstruction is often called “fall clearance,”
- Number of users - Systems are available for one, two, and even up to six workers depending upon your job-site needs.
In short - horizontal lifelines allow users to move across large work areas while remaining connected to a continuous system.
SecuraSpan Horizontal Lifeline System (HLL)
Secure span systems are simple, yet effective. These systems are made up of modular, multi-base designs that accommodate steel and concrete beams.
Spans widths can be up to 60ft. per span, and include optional pass-by brackets to allow attached workers easy mobility between spans.
- Easy to move, transport and setup
- Top-mounted adjustment system
- High quality build, durable and dependable equipment from a global manufacturer 3M.
- Allows for INDEFINITE length system configurations
- Allow worker tie-off and continuous attachment across large horizontal work areas
- Energy absorber minimizes dangerous falling forces in the even of an incident
- Flexible allows for attachment of up to 6 total workers (2 per span).
- Adjustable stanchion can be offset 20-degrees to the left or right; even completely horizontal for transport
- Various lengths and components available
- Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
- I-Beam HLL System - (20 ft. – 60 ft.) Lifeline, Fits flanges from 6″ – 12″ & up to 2-1/4″ thick
- Rebar/Shear Stud HLL System - (40 ft. – 60 ft.) Lifeline, fits rebar/shear stud with 1/2″ to 1″ dia. and 4″ to 12″ center-to-center
- Lifeline Assembly – (20ft. – 100ft.) Cable lifeline, Tensioner, Metal energy absorber, Saflok™ carabiners at each end
- 7400045 Loop Rebar HLL Stanchion - Use with Rebar/Shear Stud
- 7400087 Perpendicular I-Beam HLL Stanchion - Use with perpendicular I-beams
- 7400053 Rebar/Shear Stud Conversion Kit: I-beam to Rebar/Shear Stud.
- 7400052 I-Beam Stanchion Conversion Kit: Rebar/shear stud to I-beam.
- 7400008 I-Beam Stanchion Conversion Kit: End anchor to intermediate bracket.
- 7400089 I-Beam Stanchion Conversion Kit: 7400047 stanchion to intermediate bracket for perpendicular system.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|
|Horizontal Lifeline Span Type|
Single or Multi-Span
|Max Number of Users|
2 Workers Per Span, 6 Total
|Anchor Installation Type|