1500011 – Tool Cinch – V-ring attachment point – 35 lb. capacity – Tool drop prevention tether – Simple cinch design – V-ring attachment – 3M DBI-SALA
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- 35 lb. capacity
- Simple design
- Tie-back on self to secure tool
- V-ring attachment point
- Secure small/medium sized tools like wrenches, sockets, small drills, hammers, etc.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
1500017 – Heavy Tool Cinch – V-ring attachment point w/ 2 Stabilization wings – 80 lbs. capacity – Tool drop prevention tether – Simple cinch design – V-ring attachment – 3M DBI-SALA$26.57
1500015 – Tool Cinch – V-ring attachment point w/ 2 Stabilization wings – 35 lb. capacity – Tool drop prevention tether – Simple cinch design – V-ring attachment – 3M DBI-SALA$21.43
1500013 – Tool Cinch – V-ring attachment point w/ Stabilization wing – 35 lb. capacity – Tool drop prevention tether – Simple cinch design – V-ring attachment – 3M DBI-SALA$18.00
V-Ring attachment point, 35 lb. (15.9 kg) capacity – Drop prevention tool cinch. For tethering tools to prevent accidental drops from height.
- Simple cinch design
- V-ring attachment point
- Can be used to quickly secure equipment
- Can be tied-back on itself to secure medium sized tools
- Can be used with quick wrap tape to secure larger tools closer to the 35 lb.
- Meets ANSI / ISEA 121-2018
- Third party certified to a 35 lb. (15.9 kg) maximum capacity
3M DBI-SALA Tool Cinches
|Part #||Item||Load Rating||Stablization wings|
|1500011||Tool Cinch - Medium||35 lbs.||0|
|1500013||Tool Cinch - Medium||35 lbs.||1|
|1500015||Tool Cinch - Medium||35 lbs.||2|
|1500017||Tool Cinch - Heavy duty||80 lbs.||2|
Dropped tools is a risk to everyone
Object drop prevention systems help to prevent thousands of work-related incidents from happening each year.
Tool Drop Prevention
- Attachment points - create a spot to tether the tool if one doesn't already exist
- Tethers - coil or web lanyards keep the tool tied-off
- Anchor - Where the tool/tether combo attaches to (belt, harness, wristband)
3M Fall Protection for Tools (Formerly Python Safety)
Through direct impact or deflection a dropped object quickly becomes a like bullet with the potential of life-changing injury.
By utilizing fall protection for tools – the risk of serious injury is SIGNIFICANTLY reduced.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|