1102000 - DBI Sala Delta II Harness, Vest Style W/ Stand-Up Back D-Ring, Tongue-Buckle Leg Straps (Universal Size)
There’s a lot of industry buzz around the new Delta. It combines a set of new advancements with popular features that made Delta the workhorse of the industry. Its patented No-Tangle design redefined convenience in full body harnesses. Now, Delta represents the culmination of more than two decades of harness manufacturing know-how, research and design.
Delta™ incorporates a spring-loaded, stand-up dorsal D-ring to help you make fast, easy and safe connections. Our exclusive i-Safe™ system gives you an efficient, digital way of recording and storing information on inspections. Delta™ also proves its workhorse standing witha 420lb carrying capacity.
Our patented triangular design gives the Delta™ harness a shape of its own. The harness falls into place, allowing you to don it quickly and easily. Revolver™ torso adjusters make adjustments fast and secure, and Tech-Lite™ aluminum alloy buckles reduce both the weight you carry and the energy required to do your job during the course of a day.
Because Delta™ holds a basic shape, shoulder straps don’t rub your neck raw. Made with soft, breathable materials, the Delta™ comfort hip pad ergonomically supports your back and hips while bearing heavy loads.
- Lanyard Keepers: Delta™ lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and help reduce trip hazards.
- Revolver ™ Vertical Torso Adjuster: Simple and fast adjustment that eliminates loose ends and locks into place preventing slippage.
- Repel™ Webbing: Water repellant to reduce attraction of mold and dirt and be more abrasion resistance.
- Delta ™ Comfort Hip Pad: Improved ergonomic fit and feel! It’s constructed with a soft, breathable interior that’s more comfortable and supports your back and hips better while you’re carrying a heavy load.
- Stand–Up Dorsal D-ring: Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
- No Tangle Design: Defining the Delta™ name, the patented triangular design creates a frame that allows the harness to fall into place when donned.
- Built-in Impact Indicators: Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
- 420lb Capacity: Large capacity adds to tool carrying options and jobsite flexibility.
- Protected Labels with I-Safe™: A Velcro® cover protects harness labels and holds DBI-SALA’s i-Safe identification tag. It gives you an efficient way of recording and storing information on inspections.