30 lb. Tool Lanyard - 1150916
- Prevents tools & objects from falling below causing potential damage or injury
- Designed to hold a 30 lb tool if dropped while working
- Durable connector at one end and choking band at other to connect in a variety of ways
- Choking band utilizes cord keeper that tightens onto a tool giving a snug connection
- Tool lanyard extends up to 50” to give you an easy range of motion
Reduce Hazards and Avoid Being Struck by Equipment
The new DBI-SALA™ Tool Lanyards from Capital Safety reduce workplace injury, equipment damage and improve productivity by allowing you to connect your tools to your tool belt or harness. Models are available to hold a 15 lb. or 30 lb. piece of equipment, and are versatile enough to be used with a variety of tools.
The DBI-SALA™ Tool Lanyards extend up to 50” to give you plenty of room to easily operate your tools—and retract down to 34” to stay out of your way. They feature stainless steel hooks and/or choker style connectors for fast and easy attachment.