EZ Stop II Tie-Back Shock Absorbing Lanyard
1241106 (Similar Items Below)
- 1" polyester webbing with abrasion resistant tubular wear layer webbing for added durability and longevity
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at both ends
- Floating D-ring provides adjustable tie-back point so lanyard can be choked off to itself
- Soft cover shock absorber for comfort
- 6 ft. in length
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Our EZ Stop® II shock absorbing lanyards are designed for versatility and are available in many variations including this tie-back model that eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this popular product line. All EZ Stop® II lanyards utilize a controlled tearing action when subjected to fall arrest forces, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
Every DBI/SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI/SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they're industry prefered!