Suspension Trauma Safety Straps – Allows user to stand in harness after fall – Universal design works with most harnesses – Easy and fast installation – Simple zipper deployment – 3M DBI-SALA 9501403
$32.40 – $42.80
- Prevent suspension trauma – Allows user to stand in harness after a fall, preventing blood from pooling in legs and injuring the user.
- Universal design – Attaches to almost any harness with simple loop and buckle attachment.
- Lightweight & portable – Straps are wrapped up in a tiny 3″ pouch and are attached at waist.
- Zipper deployment – Trauma straps are quick and easy to deploy, simply unzip and pull out.
- Allows user to stand – After a fall, the user can deploy trauma straps and stand up to prevent blood from pooling in legs and causing damage to veins.
- Continuous loop – Simple design is lightweight, portable and effective, straps never get separated from pouch.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Lifejacket with D-ring Opening – For use with fall protection harness – U.S Coastguard Approved – High Visibility certified – Foam-filled jacket with collar support – Adjustable straps – 3M DBI-SALA 9500468$236.00
Harness Comfort Padding – Removable padding for shoulder and back – Hook and loop attachment – Universal design – Soft, lightweight and machine washable – 3M DBI-SALA 9501207$36.80
Suspension Trauma Safety Straps – Allows user to stand in harness after fall – Universal design works with most harnesses – Easy and fast installation – Simple zipper deployment – 3M DBI-SALA 9501403$32.40 – $42.80
Rescue/Retrieval Lanyard with Spreader Bar – 2ft. Y-lanyard keeps victim upright during rescue – Built-in spreader bar – Abrasion resistant webbing – High-strength D-ring tie-off point – 3M DBI-SALA 1231460$121.60
Counterweight – 6 lb. lifeline counterweight to keep lifeline taut – Web loop for easy attachment – Heavy-duty nylon – Pouch with choker filled with 2.7 kg of steel shot – 3M DBI-SALA 5901583$34.00
Rescue Ladder Anchor Plate – For Rollgliss rescue ladder – Allows for attachment to single-point anchorage structures – Carabiner – 3M DBI-SALA 8516316$108.00
Retrieval Wristlets – For confined space rescue, D-ring for Winch/SRL, Length: 2ft. (0.6 m) – 3M DBI-SALA 1231460$59.20
Trauma Suspension Straps
After your harness stops the fall, your good right? Nope – now you have to worry about blood pooling in your legs and serious damage to your veins.
Trauma suspension straps allow the suspended user to deploy and stand up – allowing proper circulation and preventing serious injury. The straps work with almost any harness, bearly take up any room and are easy to deploy if needed.
|Dimensions||2.2 × 1.5 × 2.2 in|
420 lbs. (190 kg)
Polyester Webbing, Nomex/Kevlar Fire Resistant Webbing