Remote Anchoring System – Fall protection climbing system – Adjustable pole installs anchor to top of structure – Free climb steel structures – 3M DBI-SALA 2104527 2104528
$1,852.00 – $1,921.00 + Free Shipping
- Free Climb – Allows users to climb steel structures while maintaining 100% fall protection compliance.
- Installs anchor up high – Use the pole to install the anchor and lifeline in those “hard to reach” places.
- Agility – Allows the user to remain agile and work AROUND obstructions.
- Adjustable pole – The pole included in the kit can extend from 6 – 12ft. (#2104527) or 8-16ft. (#2104528).
- Everything you need – Kits includes the tie off adapter, snap hook attachment and removal kits.
- Portable – Everything comes wrapped up in a beautiful DBI-SALA carrying bag for easy transport between job sites.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Remote Anchoring System – Fall protection climbing system – Adjustable pole installs anchor to top of structure – Free climb steel structures – 3M DBI-SALA 2104527 2104528$1,852.00 – $1,921.00
Fall Protection Safety Kit – Compliance in a Can – Roofer’s Kit – Includes anchor, harness and connector – OSHA ANSI compliance kit – 3M DBI-SALA$143.20 – $181.60
First-Man-Up Remote Anchoring System
The remote anchoring system allows workers to free-climb steel structures without breaking fall protection compliance.
The kit includes everything you need – use the adjustable pole to install the anchor and lifeline to the steel structure, attach to your harness and climb. This system provides much needed agility to workers in many indoor and outdoor environments.
Sometimes its hard to find a safe anchorage spot – so often the best spot is high above and out of reach for workers. No more, use the pole to reach those hard to reach spots and spend less time fabricating solutions and more time getting the job done.
Everything you need
The remote anchoring system provides everything you need to install anchorage connectors high overhead.
Each system includes a tie-off adapter, snap hook attachment and removal tools.
The adjustable pole can extend from 6 – 12ft. (#2104527) or 8-16ft. (#2104528).
The entire kit comes packed up and ready to rock in a stylish DBI-SALA tote bag for easy transportation, storage and shipping.
|Dimensions||10 × 14 × 8 in|
with 6-12 ft. adjustable pole, with 8-16 ft. adjustable pole