Lower Davit Mast Extension – 21 in. (53.3 cm) – Fits confined space offset davit masts – Combine up to 2 extensions – Extends davit mast height – 3M DBI-SALA 8518509
$617.60 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- 21″ length – 21″ lower davit mast extension for confined space
- Combine with up to 2 extensions
- Extends davit height for higher anchor points
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Lightweight – Easy to move and store
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Carrying Case for portable fall arrest post – Carry bag for fall arrest post – Waterproof protective liner – Web carrying handles – Zipper closure – 3M DBI-SALA 8517565$141.60
Davit arm for portable fall arrest post – Supports offsets of 32.5 to 36.25 in. – Two Built-in Pulleys – Quick-mount winch/SRL bracket – For offset davit mast – 3M DBI-SALA 8516693$1,921.60
Post extension for Fall Arrest Pole – Extends pole 14 inches – 360-degree swiveling snap hook – Supports a single worker – For use with fall arrest pole – 3M DBI-SALA 8516692$428.00
Uni-anchor for fall arrest post – Welds to steel floors – Bare steel finish – Permanent installation – 3M DBI-SALA 8510816$111.20
Uni-anchor for fall arrest post – Welds to steel floors – Bare steel finish – Includes tie-off point – Permanent installation – 3M DBI-SALA 8517412$147.20
14 ft. Portable Fall Arrest Post for confined space – Supports a single worker – Telescoping design – Includes Extender pole – 3M DBI-SALA 8516996$3,072.00
Portable Fall Arrest Post for confined space – 3 vertical height settings – Supports up to 3 workers – HLL compatible – Collapsable design with carrying handle – 360-degree anchor points – 3M DBI-SALA 8516691$3,049.60
Waterproof Tripod Carrying Case for confined space – Carrying/storage bag for 10 ft. (3 m) tripod – Waterproof protective liner – Web carrying handles – Zipper closure – 3M DBI-SALA 8513330$239.20
Waterproof Tripod Carrying Case for confined space – Carrying/storage bag for 7 ft. (2.1m) tripod – Nylon construction – Web carrying handles – Zipper closure – 3M DBI-SALA 8513329$152.80
Winch/SRL Mounting Bracket – Quickly mounts winch/SRL to tripod – Quick-release pins – Tool-free setup and adjustment system – 3M DBI-SALA 8512292$159.20
21 in. (53.3 cm) lower davit mast extension for use with upper davit mast.
- Designed for use with 8518001 & 8518006 offset davit masts
- Extensions provide flexibility by adjusting the overall height of the davit system
- Lower davit extensions can be combined to increase height (2 max)
- Extensions are available in 21″, 33″, 45″ and 57″ lengths
- Aluminum materials make extensions lightweight and durable
Confined spaces are hard.
No two job sites are the same but many have one thing in common - Confined Space.
So how do you know if your worksite has one?
- are large enough so that a human can enter and perform assigned task
- have limited or restricted access
- not assigned for continuous use by personnel
Some confined spaces require special permits to access due to safety concerns such as engulfment, entrapment or asphyxiation.
Confined spaces greater than 5 ft. require:
- all occupants wear a fall arrest harness
- and a mechanical rescue system be ready for use in case of need.
This rule applies to all non-classified confined spaces.
ABC's of Confined Spaces
A simple way to think about confined space solutions...
Confined space solutions need to be anchored to a structure and are what the connector (c) attaches to. Anchors are:
- Davit systems
- Portable fall arrest systems
Body Support (b)
Body support refers to what is supporting the users weight, usually in form of:
- Full body harnesses
- Work seats
Connectors are the "middle-man" between the anchor and the body support - most commonly:
- Retrieval SRL's
|Dimensions||8 × 24 × 8 in|
350 lbs. (159 kg)
|Anchor Installation Type|