7400222 – SecuraSpan Fasten-in-Place HLL Weld-on Vertical Base – C-channel Weld, for attachment to Steel
$760.00 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- Anchor for Securaspan HLL Post
- Use vertically on steel
- C-channel Weld
- Permanent attachment
- Portable, but heavy (60 lbs.)
- Mounting hardware not included
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Guardrail Cage, 5.5′ diameter – additional Guardrail add-on kit for uneven surfaces also available – 3M 8530854$2,973.00
Guardrail add-on kit for uneven surfaces – designed for 8530854 Guardrail Cage – 3M 8530856$2,624.00
Portable Access Ladder, Adjustable Platform, 2-User Rated Portable Access Ladder System – 3M DBI-SALA 8530852 and 8530853$21,804.00 – $22,191.00
6 in. and 12 in. Toggle Bolt Fastener Kit For Roof Top Anchor, 4 ea/Pack – 7241182 & 7241183 – 3M DBI-SALA$204.00 – $215.00
6 in. and 12 in. Concrete Bolt Fastener Kit For Roof Top Anchor, 4 ea/Pack – 7241180 & 7241181 – 3M DBI-SALA$204.00 – $212.00
3M DBI-SALA First-Man-Up Snap Hook Connector Tool – 2104529$229.00
3M DBI-SALA First-Man-Up Remote Anchoring System – 2104531$1,859.00
3M DBI-SALA Replacement Wear Pads, Small, 2 Each/Case – 2110818$52.50
3M DBI-SALA Replacement Wear Pads, Large, 2 Each/Case – 2110817$48.50
3M DBI-SALA Sliding Beam Anchor, Large, Pallet with 32 Units – 2104713
SecuraSpan weld-on vertical base for fasten-in-place post horizontal lifeline systems.
- Weld-on base provides anchorage point for Securaspan HLL Post
- For use with the fasten-in-place system
- Use vertically on steel structures
- Weld C-channel edges to structure
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Permanent installation
Horizontal Lifelines (HLL)
Horizontal lifelines are more than a mere line connected between 2+ anchors, it is a secure attachment point for users working across a large horizontal surface. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
Choosing the right horizontal lifelines depends on:
- The attachment structure - like I-beam, rebar stub, concrete, column or roof/
- Lifeline material type - Synthetic lines are extremely lightweight and compact while galvanized or stainless steel options offer added corrosion and abrasion resistance and typically require less fall clearance.
- Your clearance requirements - The distance between the work area and the next level or obstruction is often called “fall clearance,”
- Number of users - Systems are available for one, two, and even up to six workers depending upon your job-site needs.
In short - horizontal lifelines allow users to move across large work areas while remaining connected to a continuous system.
The SecuraSpan™ FASTEN-IN-PLACE HLL System anchors directly into steel or concrete surfaces, the post slides into the base and is installed in moments.
- Complete system: 2 Posts, concrete sleeve and (20ft. - 60ft.) cable assembly.
- Works with EZ-Line Retractable HLL.
- 3/8" (9.5mm) 7x19 galvanized cable lifeline.
- Installs into embedded sleeves on concrete columns.
- Can be picked up, moved and re-setup wherever.
- For use with single and multi-span configurations.
- Provides a secure point of attachment across a wide horizontal work area.
- Energy absorber limits falling forces to safe levels.
- Flexible system supports up to 6 workers, 2 per span.
- SecuraSpan™ POUR-IN-PLACE system sold in different lengths and modular components.
- Each system includes a post that slides into the embed sleeve and does not require "tie-back".
- Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
- 7400218 Bolt-on Vertical Base – Four fasteners bolt-on (not included)
- 7400222 Weld-on Vertical Base – C-channel Weld (for steel)
- 7400211 Clamp-on Vertical Base – Fits up to 6.72″ x 12.22″ x (6.50″ to 7.50″) structures
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 8 in|
|Horizontal Lifeline Span Type|
Single or Multi-Span
|Max Number of Users|
2 Workers Per Span, 6 Total
|Anchor Installation Type|