7400218 – SecuraSpan Fasten-in-Place HLL Bolt-on Vertical Base – Easy attachment (four fasteners)
$631.20 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 4 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 4 business days.
- Anchor for Securaspan HLL Post
- Use vertically on concrete or steel
- Easy attachment
- Portable, but heavy (60 lbs.)
- Mounting hardware not included
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Sliding Beam Anchor – Fits beam flange 3-1/2 to 14 in wide – Corrosion resistant – Fully adjustable – Guarded lock – Replaceable wear pads – 3M PROTECTA 2104703$214.00
RailDog Sliding Rail Anchor – Installs onto 2-3/4 in. to 3-1/4 in. wide rails – Hands free horizontal mobility – Stainless steel – Carabiner – 3M PROTECTA 2199938
Reusable Roof Anchor For Standing Seam Roofs – For flat or sloped standing seam roofs – Non-penetrating design – Portable – Reusable clamps – 3M PROTECTA 2190072$488.00
Knock-Down Disposable Roof Anchor (12 Pack) – For sloped or flat wooden roofs – Fast and easy nail installation – Stamped design is bent to fit roof – 3M PROTECTA 2103680
42in. Concrete Anchor Strap (25 Pack) – Web loop on each end – Slips over rebar – Abrasion resistant wear pad – Disposable design – 3M PROTECTA 2190063
42in. Concrete Anchor Strap (25 Pack) – D-ring at one end web loop on other – Slips over rebar – Abrasion resistant wear pad – Disposable design – 3M PROTECTA 2190057
Concrete Strut Anchor – Complete hands-free horizontal mobility – Accommodates 1-5/8 in. wide struts – Stainless Steel – Saflok steel carabiner – 3M PROTECTA AN220A$128.00
Concrete D-ring Anchorage Plate – Concrete bolt kit w/ 4 bolts included – Bolts to structure or fall arrest anchor point – Pre-drilled 14.3mm holes – 3M PROTECTA AJ720A$66.00
Cable Anchorage Extension – 4ft cable anchor extension – 7×19 galvanized steel cable with vinyl – Steel snap hook on one end – Steel O-ring on the other – 3M PROTECTA AJ408AG4$90.00 – $108.00
Cable Tie-off Adapter – 6ft pass-thru type tie-off adapter – Steel O-ring – 9.5mm 7×19 galvanized steel cable – 3M PROTECTA 2100193$41.20 – $48.00
SecuraSpan bolt-on vertical base for fasten-in-place post horizontal lifeline systems (fasteners not included).
- Bolt-on base provides anchorage point for Securaspan HLL Post
- For use with the fasten-in-place system
- Use vertically on steel and concrete structures
- Easy attachment – four fasteners (not included)
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Heavy, but portable (60lbs).
Horizontal Lifelines (HLL)
Horizontal lifelines are more than a mere line connected between 2+ anchors, it is a secure attachment point for users working across a large horizontal surface. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
Choosing the right horizontal lifelines depends on:
- The attachment structure - like I-beam, rebar stub, concrete, column or roof/
- Lifeline material type - Synthetic lines are extremely lightweight and compact while galvanized or stainless steel options offer added corrosion and abrasion resistance and typically require less fall clearance.
- Your clearance requirements - The distance between the work area and the next level or obstruction is often called “fall clearance,”
- Number of users - Systems are available for one, two, and even up to six workers depending upon your job-site needs.
In short - horizontal lifelines allow users to move across large work areas while remaining connected to a continuous system.
The SecuraSpan™ FASTEN-IN-PLACE HLL System anchors directly into steel or concrete surfaces, the post slides into the base and is installed in moments.
- Complete system: 2 Posts, concrete sleeve and (20ft. - 60ft.) cable assembly.
- Works with EZ-Line Retractable HLL.
- 3/8" (9.5mm) 7x19 galvanized cable lifeline.
- Installs into embedded sleeves on concrete columns.
- Can be picked up, moved and re-setup wherever.
- For use with single and multi-span configurations.
- Provides a secure point of attachment across a wide horizontal work area.
- Energy absorber limits falling forces to safe levels.
- Flexible system supports up to 6 workers, 2 per span.
- SecuraSpan™ POUR-IN-PLACE system sold in different lengths and modular components.
- Each system includes a post that slides into the embed sleeve and does not require "tie-back".
- Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
- 7400218 Bolt-on Vertical Base – Four fasteners bolt-on (not included)
- 7400222 Weld-on Vertical Base – C-channel Weld (for steel)
- 7400211 Clamp-on Vertical Base – Fits up to 6.72″ x 12.22″ x (6.50″ to 7.50″) structures
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 8 in|
|Horizontal Lifeline Span Type|
Single or Multi-Span
|Max Number of Users|
2 Workers Per Span, 6 Total
|Anchor Installation Type|