7400218 – SecuraSpan Fasten-in-Place HLL Bolt-on Vertical Base – Easy attachment (four fasteners)
$690.00 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- Anchor for Securaspan HLL Post
- Use vertically on concrete or steel
- Easy attachment
- Portable, but heavy (60 lbs.)
- Mounting hardware not included
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
M100 Lifting Ring Kit – Enables M100 counterweight box to be moved with overhead lifting equipment – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530914$1,300.00
M200 Mast Forklift Transport Kit – Enables mast to be separated from the base and transported vertically using a forklift – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530912$800.00
M200 Jack Stabilizing Kit – Designed to stabilize and level counterweight base systems – Removable for ease of transport and storage – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530907$1,500.00
M200 Rescue Mount and Pulley Kit – Allows a rescue device to be mounted on the M200 – Includes mounting brackets and redirect pulleys – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530905$1,800.00
M200 Flush Floor Base – Permanently Mounted – Works with all M200 Masts – Corrosion Resistant- 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530889$3,500.00
M200 Permanent Floor Mount Base – Permanently floor mounted design – Works with all M200 Masts – Corrosion Resistant- 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530888$2,400.00
M200 Multi-directional Counterweight Base – Easy transport – Leveling jacks for stability – Slip-resistant walking surface – Improved mobility – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530887/8530886$12,100.00 – $12,500.00
M200 Semi-Fixed Height Mast – 12 ft. Reach – Two User – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 853090x$9,600.00 – $10,200.00
M200 Adjustable Height Mast – 12 ft. Reach – Double User – Automatic Fail-safe Lock – Power Height Adjustment – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 853089x$18,000.00 – $19,500.00
M200 Semi-Fixed Height Mast – 15 ft. Reach – Single User – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530xxx$8,600.00 – $9,200.00
SecuraSpan bolt-on vertical base for fasten-in-place post horizontal lifeline systems (fasteners not included).
- Bolt-on base provides anchorage point for Securaspan HLL Post
- For use with the fasten-in-place system
- Use vertically on steel and concrete structures
- Easy attachment – four fasteners (not included)
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Heavy, but portable (60lbs).
Horizontal Lifelines (HLL)
Horizontal lifelines are more than a mere line connected between 2+ anchors, it is a secure attachment point for users working across a large horizontal surface. These systems are used to protect workers operating in the horizontal plane who may not have continuous access to suitable anchorage points.
Choosing the right horizontal lifelines depends on:
- The attachment structure - like I-beam, rebar stub, concrete, column or roof/
- Lifeline material type - Synthetic lines are extremely lightweight and compact while galvanized or stainless steel options offer added corrosion and abrasion resistance and typically require less fall clearance.
- Your clearance requirements - The distance between the work area and the next level or obstruction is often called “fall clearance,”
- Number of users - Systems are available for one, two, and even up to six workers depending upon your job-site needs.
In short - horizontal lifelines allow users to move across large work areas while remaining connected to a continuous system.
The SecuraSpan™ FASTEN-IN-PLACE HLL System anchors directly into steel or concrete surfaces, the post slides into the base and is installed in moments.
- Complete system: 2 Posts, concrete sleeve and (20ft. - 60ft.) cable assembly.
- Works with EZ-Line Retractable HLL.
- 3/8" (9.5mm) 7x19 galvanized cable lifeline.
- Installs into embedded sleeves on concrete columns.
- Can be picked up, moved and re-setup wherever.
- For use with single and multi-span configurations.
- Provides a secure point of attachment across a wide horizontal work area.
- Energy absorber limits falling forces to safe levels.
- Flexible system supports up to 6 workers, 2 per span.
- SecuraSpan™ POUR-IN-PLACE system sold in different lengths and modular components.
- Each system includes a post that slides into the embed sleeve and does not require "tie-back".
- Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
- 7400218 Bolt-on Vertical Base – Four fasteners bolt-on (not included)
- 7400222 Weld-on Vertical Base – C-channel Weld (for steel)
- 7400211 Clamp-on Vertical Base – Fits up to 6.72″ x 12.22″ x (6.50″ to 7.50″) structures
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 8 in|
|Horizontal Lifeline Span Type|
Single or Multi-Span
|Max Number of Users|
2 Workers Per Span, 6 Total
|Anchor Installation Type|