Lad-Saf Mobile rope grab w/ 3 ft. EZ-Stop Lanyard – Mobile design – Follows user as they climb/descend – For use on 5/8-in rope – 3M DBI-SALA 5002045
$222.40 + Free Shipping
Attention: Product has a 5 day leadtime and is expected to ship in 5 business days.
- Built in lanyard – Internal 3 ft. EZ-Stop lanyard for shock absorbing
- Follows you -Mobile design allows for safe travel up and down lifelines
- 2-factor braking system – Sensitive braking system only locks up when you need it to with panic safety feature.
- Detatchable – Can be easily removed (when safe) from lifeline
- Please note: Intended for use with 3/8″ (9.5 mm) 7×19 cable lifeline.
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Lad-Saf Mobile rope grab w/ 3 ft. EZ-Stop Lanyard – Mobile design – Follows user as they climb/descend – For use on 5/8-in rope – 3M DBI-SALA 5002045$222.40
Lad-Saf ALL-METAL wire rope grab – Manual design – Can be locked in place along lifeline – Ideal for positioning or restraint – 3M DBI-SALA 5000338$288.00
Lad-Saf Mobile rope grab – Less friction on rope – Follows along with user – Enables hands-free operation on VLL – Use with 3ft. lanyard – For 5/8 in. rope lifelines – 3M PROTECTA 5000335$162.40
COBRA Mobile & Manual Rope Grab – Two options: Can follow user along lifeline or be locked in place by user – Detatchable from VLL – Use w/ 3 ft. lanyards & on 5/8 in. rope lifelines – 3M PROTECTA AC202D$100.80
Mobile rope grab – Follows along with user – Enables hands-free operation on VLL – Use with lanyard – For 5/8 in. rope lifelines – 3M PROTECTA 5000003$80.80
Rope Adjuster w/ Lanyard – Installs at top/bottom of lifeline – 2 ft. shock absorbing lanyard – For positioning or restraint work – 3M PROTECTA 1340005$111.20
6160054 – Lad-Saf X3 Detachable Cable Sleeve – Fits 3/8 in. (9.5mm) 1×7 or 7×19 cable – Installs and detaches anywhere on lifeline – Carabiner to harness – 3M DBI-SALA
6160030 – Lad-Saf Detachable Sleeve – Fits 9.5mm(3/8″) & 8mm steel cable – Install and detach anywhere on lifeline – Carabiner to harness – 3M DBI-SALA$436.00
Mobile rope grab with 3 ft. (0.9 m) shock absorbing lanyard for use on 5/8″ (16 mm) rope lifeline.
- Lad-saf version locks up less / provides more freedom
- Rope grab is mobile and follows user along the lifeline enabling her to work hands-free
- Includes EZ-Stop lanyard for shock absorbing in the result of a fall
- Detachable anywhere along the lifeline
- Built-in gravity latch adds an additional layer of fall prevention
- Inertia & cam locking system – A reliable braking system that will lock up when you need it to.
- Rope adjuster is installed at the top or bottom of the rope lifeline
- Please note: Rope grab is for with 5/8″ (16 mm) diameter polyester/polypropylene blend rope lifeline
Lad-saf Detatchable Sleeve
The Lad-saf X2 sleeve attaches the user to the lifeline and follows as they ascend/descend. The X2 features a dual-locking system which allows constant attachment to a harness while simultaneously gliding along the lifeline.
Once attached the sleeve does not require additional handling from the user.
- Traveller for Lad-Saf VLL system
- For use on 9.5mm and 8mm diameter steel cable
- Mobile design allows sleeve to be easy to transport and install
- Easy to use – Install and detach along any point of the lifeline
- Built-in energy absorber helps to reduce falling forces to safe levels
- Saflok steel carabiner provides secure connection to user harness
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Precise, compact and lightweight design
Complete 2-user ladder systems
Order a complete system and eliminate all the guess work involved with compliance. Lad-saf kits include all the brackets, cable and guides needed for a complete VLL system.
Lad-saf is a flexible cable system used for safely ascending/descending tall simple structures like billboards and ladder-ways.
72% fewer parts
Lad-saf now includes 72% fewer parts - making it 72% easier to install and much more portable.
Sleeve sold separately
Compliant with ANSI & OSHA standards
Meets OSHA & ANSI safety standards when used with Lad-saf X2 or X3 sleeve.
|Dimensions||5.5 × 2.5 × 10.5 in|
310 lbs. (141 kg)
|Anchor Installation Type|
|Max Number of Users|