4D Lineman Belt – Four D-rings, Support seat, Gut strap, Metal ID plate, Tool snaps & rings, Tape thong
- 2 large S-shaped D-rings
- 2 small fixed D-rings
- Gut strap
- 100% top grain leather
- Built-in tool snaps and rings
- Leather tape thong
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
Boatswain Chair Work Seat with Cushion and Side Snaps – 3M DBI-SALA$570.00
Boatswain Chair Work Seat – 3M DBI-SALA$321.00
Suspension Work Seat – 3M DBI-SALA$615.00
Derrick Positioning Belt with Pass-Thru Suspension Strap Harness Connector, Yellow, Universal – 3M DBI-SALA 1000570$348.00
Kapture Elite 5-Point Full Body Harness, Dorsal D-ring, Front D-ring, Shoulder D-rings, TB Legs (ANSI) – KStrong$88.00
ExoFit X100 Comfort Construction Positioning Safety Harnes – 1401110 through 1401114 – 3M DBI-SALA$358.00
50 ft. Roofers Kit – Harness, rope, rope grab assembly, reusable roof anchor bucket and lid – KStrong UFB101050$193.82
25 ft. Roofers Kit – Harness, rope, rope grab assembly, reusable roof anchor bucket and lid – KStrong UFB101025$173.48
25 ft. Roofers Kit – Harness, rope, rope grab assembly, and reusable roof anchor – KStrong UFB501125$153.89
Vest-Style Welders Harness – 3M Protecta PRO$194.00
Rolled leather lineman belt with support seat, two S-shaped D-rings, two fixed D-rings, tool snaps & rings, metal ID plate and tape thong.
- 2 large S-shaped floating D-rings for positioning
- 2 small fixed D-rings for fall restraint
- Leather cushioned support seat is very comfortable to be suspended in.
- Integrated leather tape thong for tape storage
- Rolled edges significantly enhance durability
- Improved comfort
- Built-in tool snaps & rings
- Provides convenient tethering and storage of tools.
- Metal ID plate w/ vinyl label
- 3M Connected Safety ID (CSID)
In terms of fall protection - body support is any equipment worn directly by the user. Body support is responsible for supporting the users body-weight and position.There are two types of Body Support:
- Harnesses - equally distribute falling forces throughout the body
- Body belts & Workseats - Ideal for positioning and restraint. Ideal when there is 0% CHANCE OF FREE-FALL.
A body belt is ideal when there is 0% CHANCE OF FREE-FALL and a harness is ideal when that chance of fall exists. A work-seat MUST be used with a full-body harness.
A fall protection belt is ideally for positioning, restraining or other situations with 0% chance of a free-fall.
Choosing the right body belt or work-seat
Consider some of the following when choosing a body belt or work seat:
- Work Positioning - Body belts are great for positioning, they often include fixed d-ring which can be used with a lanyard to sustain the user in a specific position.
- Restraint - Some body-belts include a fixed back OR floating D-rings which can be used to anchor the user and protect against a leading edge.
- Back & Tool Support - Most of the belts provide FANTASTIC back support and over allow attachment of additional storage containers.
- Suspension - Work-seats are specifically built for suspension but MUST BE used in conjunction with a complete fall arrest system (Anchor, Body Support & Connector).
See all 3M Fall Protection Body Belts & Work seats
- Tongue-buckle Belts - Easy to fit and can accommodate a large variety of sizes, shapes and clothing options.
- Lineman Belts - Designed to provide comfort, freedom of movement and be easy-to-use for most pole-climbing applications.
- Derrick Belts - For those working on monkey or tubing board, they are designed to attach to a variety of derrick-style harnesses and feature front rings for use with a positioning lanyard.
- Work seats - Are useful for inspection work, window washing and other maintenance..
|Mpn||1001392, 1001393, 1001394, 1001395, 1001396, 1001397, 1001398, 1001399, 1001400, 1001401, 1001402, 1001403, 1001404|
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
Construction, General Industrial, Utilities
D18 (32" to 40"), D19 (33" to 41"), D20 (34" to 42"), D21 (35" to 43"), D22 (36" to 44"), D23 (37" to 45"), D24 (38" to 46"), D25 (39" to 47"), D26 (40" to 48"), D27 (41" to 49"), D28 (42" to 50"), D29 (43" to 51"), D30 (44" to 52")