Counterweight jib system – [17 – 24] ft. rotating jib w/ 8 ft. offset mast – 5,000 lb. counterweight base w/ fork-lift pockets – Portable fall arrest base for indoor & outdoor maintenance – 3M DBI-SALA FlexiGuard
$16,487.14 – $19,667.14
- Ideal for indoor/outdoor maintenance
- Counterweight jib system with 8ft offset
- 360-degree rotating mast can be turned by hand using submarine handles
- Available in different heights
- Sold with or without the 5,000 lbs. of concrete
Submit a request for bulk discount rates. Use this for large quantity orders that exceed the page quantity price breaks. Quotes are typically processed within 1 business day.Free Bulk Quote
You may also like…
M100 Lifting Ring Kit – Enables M100 counterweight box to be moved with overhead lifting equipment – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530914$696.00
M200 Mast Forklift Transport Kit – Enables mast to be separated from the base and transported vertically using a forklift – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530912$800.00
M200 Jack Stabilizing Kit – Designed to stabilize and level counterweight base systems – Removable for ease of transport and storage – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530907$1,605.00
M200 Rescue Mount and Pulley Kit – Allows a rescue device to be mounted on the M200 – Includes mounting brackets and redirect pulleys – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530905$1,926.00
M200 Flush Floor Base – Permanently Mounted – Works with all M200 Masts – Corrosion Resistant- 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530889$3,745.00
M200 Permanent Floor Mount Base – Permanently floor mounted design – Works with all M200 Masts – Corrosion Resistant- 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530888$2,568.00
M200 Multi-directional Counterweight Base – Easy transport – Leveling jacks for stability – Slip-resistant walking surface – Improved mobility – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530887/8530886$12,947.00 – $13,375.00
M200 Semi-Fixed Height Mast – 12 ft. Reach – Two User – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 853090x$10,272.00 – $10,914.00
M200 Adjustable Height Mast – 12 ft. Reach – Double User – Automatic Fail-safe Lock – Power Height Adjustment – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 853089x$19,260.00 – $20,865.00
M200 Semi-Fixed Height Mast – 15 ft. Reach – Single User – 3M DBI-SALA Flexiguard 8530xxx$9,202.00 – $9,844.00
Counterweighted Jib with 8 ft. (2.4m) offset, [16.75 ft. – 23.67ft.] anchor height. Base available with or without concrete.
- Counterweight jib fall arrest system with [16.75 ft. – 23.67ft.] rotating anchor jib and 8 ft. offset from mast
- Jib rotates 360-degrees for complete freedom of movement while tied-off
- Includes handles for turning jib into working position
- Easy to move – Counterweight base with forklift pockets for easy transport
- Overhead tie-off ideal for indoor/outdoor maintenance (fall arrest required over 4′ – OSHA)
- Includes mounting hardware for rescue winch or SRL
- High strength durability, corrosion resistant materials and quality powder-coating for long-lasting usefulness indoor or out.
- ANSI & OSHA compliant
Easy to move forklift pockets
Counterweight base with forklift pockets on every side. This allows your forklift operator to quickly position & reposition counterweight jib system – even in narrow awkward positions like between two semi-trailers.
360-degree rotating 8ft. offset mast
Portable indoor solution for all kinds of indoor and outdoor maintenance. The counterweight jib system puts safety and mobility first, allowing a single person to tie-off overhead. The offset provides plenty of freedom for the user attached. If the mast needs to be rotated, use the periscope handles to easily move into position.
- Please note: available in heights of: 16.75 ft. (5.1 m) – 20.67 ft. (6.3 m) – 23.67 ft. (7.2 m)
- Please note: Available with or without counterweight pre-filled with cement. (more costly shipping).
The versatility of the EMU system makes it the most cost-effective access system on the market. Choose your base, move into position and vertically adjust with hand-crank wheel per job site.
Framed access systems are designed to provide fall arrest on large elevated platforms without the needed for large counterweights. Easy to move with two bar or service vehicle.
Ladder access systems make it easy for 1-2 works to reach an elevated platform with little effort. Ladder systems include stabilizing jacks and gliding anchors points.
The sky anchor is a simple, portable overhead anchor suitable for temporary or permanent installation. The mast can rotate of a full 360-degrees and adjusted with folding handles at base.
The SafRig is a counterweight jib system, suitable for use with counterweight or outrigger bases. Ideal for areas of work with limited space, the small frame is easy to pick up and move.
|Mpn||8517750, 8517751, 8517752, 8517753, 8517754, 8517755|
|Dimensions||200 × 200 × 200 in|
310 lbs. (140 kg)
|Anchor Installation Type|
16.75 ft. (5.1 m), 20.67 ft. (6.3 m), 23.67 ft. (7.2 m)
Without cement, with 5,000 lbs. of cement